OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="sea manup"]Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?[/quote]exactly.

back to back 64 win seasons with 'garbage'.

k.[/quote]So can we please be done with the Kwame/Smush/Dwight slander?

Then dudes were good enough to get us to the playoffs, so Kobe had a good enough team to win with all of them... but didn't.

'S on him.

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="sea manup"]Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?
exactly.

k.[/quote]So can we please be done with the Kwame/Smush/Dwight slander?

Then dudes were good enough to get us to the playoffs, so Kobe had a good enough team to win with all of them... but didn't.

'S on him.[/quote]Kobe should have gotten us past the Suns in 06. I put that on him

Can't blame kobe for the Dwight year though, he didn't play in the playoffs

No it isn't. Somewhere along the line, you have to (or don't) acknowledge fortune, teammates, circumstance, etc. it comes into the equation bro.

Sorry to kill your romanticized view of basketball and sports, but it doesn't work like how ESPN, or other media outlets proclaim it does. 

"He willed his team to the championship. He's the best ever! Look at how he just willed his team to win rings" Nah. You have to factor in those other things too, or else you are just being ignorant of the actualities that come with playing for championships in sports.

You're making a valiant effort, but it's not going to get you anywhere. Sea manup' view on this subject is written in stone that's encased in titanium. It's not changing.

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="sea manup"]Lebron teams end the season leading the league in wins but all of a sudden his teammates are useless garbage when he chokes in the playoffs?
exactly.

k.
So can we please be done with the Kwame/Smush/Dwight slander?

'S on him.[/quote]Kobe should have gotten us past the Suns in 06. I put that on him

Can't blame kobe for the Dwight year though, he didn't play in the playoffs[/quote]

kobe got us up 3-1 bro. gotta blame lamar for letting tim thomas eat all those damn buckets.

No it isn't. Somewhere along the line, you have to (or don't) acknowledge fortune, teammates, circumstance, etc. it comes into the equation bro.

Sorry to kill your romanticized view of basketball and sports, but it doesn't work like how ESPN, or other media outlets proclaim it does. 

"He willed his team to the championship. He's the best ever! Look at how he just willed his team to win rings" Nah. You have to factor in those other things too, or else you are just being ignorant of the actualities that come with playing for championships in sports.

You're making a valiant effort, but it's not going to get you anywhere. Sea manup' view on this subject is written in stone that's encased in titanium. It's not changing.
I'm not going to say shoeking is wrong. We just have different perspectives on life.

I think "luck" is a terrible concept that people use to feel better about their short comings. If you work hard and smart enough you can create your own luck

AI not being a bitter old head 
pimp.gif

AI knows

He's right. AI's handle was solid, but his quickness was his biggest asset. He didn't have the ball on a string the way Kyrie and Steph do. Only older school player I can think of that had that kind of handle is Isiah.
Tim Hardaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom