OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling Houston gonna take this one 
pimp.gif

hope they come out baling 

Letss get it 
pimp.gif

Idk why so many people on here had the Bulls beating the Cavs and/or coming out of the East. People were saying that even before Love went down too. Not that the Cavs are a juggernaut because they're not, but I saw nothing all season to make me think CHI was better than CLE.
I thought this was the Bulls best chance to beat LeBron and the Cavs.

Bulls relatively healthy for the first time in ages, no Love; JR Smith out for 2 games; Kyrie hobbled; LeBron struggling shooting for the bulk of the series.

Not shocked that the Cavs won the series, but I wasn't expecting the Bulls to get "debacled" like they did tonight.

Come on beard...there's still gas in the slander bus even though it's over $4/gallon now.

I swear I thought McDermott had been hurt all year, not just keeping the bench toasty.

If the Sixers drafted him he would have dropped 20 PPG this year :lol:

[quote name="Fontaine"][quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"]to be fair...this win has nothing to do with bron, which is why theyre saying what theyre saying. its just facts. but the team played well and the bulls...didnt. that was embarrassing. i feel bad for the fans like someone said earlier[/quote]Smh.. Y'all just saying **** just to type now[/quote]Dudes really got themself convinced that if Bron was replaced on the Cavs by, say, Haslem, the result would have been the same.

Cavs were terrible last year, though. :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji] BumBulls. Were these the Bullies their fans yap about?

bulls have a pretty rabidly loyal fan base. they will believe in the rose noah butler trio. butler is getting a max. 

Dudes really got themself convinced that if Bron was replaced on the Cavs by, say, Haslem, the result would have been the same.

Cavs were terrible last year, though. :lol:

The East man. You got 3 fraud teams at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom