OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremes.

Saying that Bron is "carrying" this team is just as bad as what dude said about Bron not having anything to do w/ it.

I'm so damn sick with it.

Thibs is gone for sure...
Gotta pay Jimmy. Gotta find an Actual Center and again, we go into an offseason needing more scoring.

I love the clowns that wanna talk about how good lebrons support is like they called Delly being a factor B4 the series

It's always something with u cry babies

Seriously...those dudes are clowns for real. Acting like because one of lebron's teammates actually does something that he all of a sudden he has such a great cast knowing damn well if shumpert or dele was on their team playing big minutes theyd be throwing a fit.

Dudes really got themself convinced that if Bron was replaced on the Cavs by, say, Haslem, the result would have been the same.

Cavs were terrible last year, though.
laugh.gif
Sure but there's nothing impressive about getting to the ECF in the East this year. 

Come on AI. How can you say that had little to do with LeBron?

Shump was best on ball defender Cavs had all series and took toughest assignment..butler or rose. Also made plays for himself off the dribble.

Tristan was a man inside. Controlled boards and very valuable switching onto ballhandlers.

Of course LeBron set up Shump and makes life easier on everyone - but those two stood out to me making plays.

LeBron is the engine obviously and best player since who knows when..but didn't have to spoon feed to get other contributions this series from those two like he does with a lot of guys.

Last edited:
Dudes saying in tripping for saying lebron don't deserve all the credit for that game? Word? Do lebron the one that put in work? Yall got it man smh it never stops. Let's go clips

LeBron is the engine of course, but didn't have to spoon feed to get other contributions this series from those two like he does with a lot of guys.
It's really that simple.

People act like if you give ANYONE else on the team credit that it's a shot @ Lebron.

Some of the people ya'll are acting like are "bums" are some of the same ones that helped turn their season around when they were looking washed.

Last edited:
Listen that game wasn't about props.  It's about mocking the worse of two losers.  Get it refocused.

Sure but there's nothing impressive about getting to the ECF in the East this year. 
getting to the ECF is fine. the bulls, wizards, and hawks aren't trash. i bet no one was saying this when the bulls thrashed the bucks by 50 or when wall looked unstoppable. atlanta is a complete team and has been all year. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom