OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Urbetterthenme, you don't believe in anything.
You just post. You being serious is gross.

Maybe you should get saved and accept Jesus, find something to believe in.
I think its just disgusting how people so quick to throw shade at a dude who one if not the best at his profession. Then to judge him as a father. Wat does that have to do with basketball?

Like are some of you hating your life that much to hate on a dude like that?

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]He is NOW... because of what he might do LATER?[/QUOTE]Lebron was already top 5 SF in nba history before he even won his first his first ring.

We didn't need to wait till for him to win a ring to be top 5 SF. Now that hes done what he has done, hes the best SF in NBA history.[/quote]Well that's false.

sort-of-want-face.jpg

I don't agree with Ubetter much but hes right

Theres no reason to talk about Chris Paul in terms of fatherhood and Lebron was already a top 5 all time sf before he won his first championship

What's the market for Barnes looking like?
I didn't know this cat permed his hair.  Dude's a natural flat, kinda like Deron Raw-Mein Hair Williams.  Barnes is the legit ganstah actually playing ball, growing his own crypt and supplying the team.  He proally has the recipe for meth as well.  Still can't understand why he plays ball dough.  He's in his own planet.

[quote name="a-friend"]Urbetterthenme, you don't believe in anything.
You just post. You being serious is gross.

Maybe you should get saved and accept Jesus, find something to believe in.[/quote]Wait, he really doesn't believe in anything?

Follow-up: what does that have to do with anything we're discussing in here?

Second follow-up: what's wrong with people who don't believe in anything? (tread lightly :wink: )

Wait, he really doesn't believe in anything?

Second follow-up: what's wrong with people who don't believe in anything? (tread lightly
wink.gif
)
Even Mods trolling in this thread. SMH. I'm out till tuesday

Originally Posted by Nelson999  
Clipper slander has been underwhelming honestly considering the series meltdown that just took place
THIS!!

@Chester McFloppy & @sea manup pulled a CP3 & Blake on us, gave us that halfhearted effort.
mean.gif
calm down everyone i went back to sleep after the game and just wokeup

i see harden now has the dream team as a supporting cast while cp0 is stuck on the washington generals

[quote name="TEKtheMAESTRO"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Wait, he really doesn't believe in anything?

Second follow-up: what's wrong with people who don't believe in anything? (tread lightly :wink: )[/QUOTE]everything. *treads heavily?*[/quote]What is your mental poison of choice?

Stupid auto correct. I meant religion. :lol: What's your religion of choice?

Last edited:
Guys never made a finals run but he's top 5?

Kidd
Magic
Stockton
Payton
Zeke
West
Oscar

All those guys come before Paul

i'd put Clyde & Nash ahead of CP too tbh

He maybe slides in at number 10 but only temporarily as Russ' takeover continues. 
Can dig that

i'd put Clyde & Nash ahead of CP too tbh

what about pistol pete ?
love Pistol but he's more of a combo guard/didn't play long enough. Top 15-20 is definitely fair though.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Wait, he really doesn't believe in anything?

Second follow-up: what's wrong with people who don't believe in anything? (tread lightly :wink: )[/QUOTE]Even Mods trolling in this thread. SMH. I'm out till tuesday[/quote]Chill. I don't troll.

Debate? Constantly. Troll? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom