OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/8

01448bf7_143zsxs.gif

feel bad for my pops. dude's been riding with the clippers in a house full of Laker fans(besides me) ever since him and my mom settled in Cali. I texted him last night and dude ain't eem respond, the feels must be real...he's good though :lol:

If it wasn't for that lucky shot by CP0 in game 7, we'd be having an epic GSW-Spurs series. :smh:

Play the last 2 minutes of that game 7 10 times and Spurs win 8 of them...

feel bad for my pops. dude's been riding with the clippers in a house full of Laker fans(besides me) ever since him and my mom settled in Cali. I texted him last night and dude ain't eem respond, the feels must be real...he's good though
laugh.gif
nah, the feels in that chris paul presser are real. dude coming to grips that he really might end his career with no rings. thats heartbreaking to be so damn talented and work so damn hard to never achieve the ultimate success

If it wasn't for that lucky shot by CP0 in game 7, we'd be having an epic GSW-Spurs series. :smh:

They didn't get enough slander TBH. Bunch of geezers choked.

feel bad for my pops. dude's been riding with the clippers in a house full of Laker fans(besides me) ever since him and my mom settled in Cali. I texted him last night and dude ain't eem respond, the feels must be real...he's good though :lol:

Tell your pops he's welcome to join NT and post in the Clippers fan anytime. We could use a few more regulars in there.

Some of yall need to stop riding Paul's nuts, dude lost, people who lose aren't suppose to be mentioned in the Playoff thread

Move this CP3 bs to the non playoff thread please

Chester, Sea, and whoever else go hate in there, no on reads that thread

i wouldnt even say this clips team needs an overhaul. just need to address those wings. won't be easy with the lack of money and high picks but its doable.

i wouldnt even say this clips team needs an overhaul. just need to address those wings. won't be easy with the lack of money and high picks but its doable.
nah, matt barnes needs to practice more. austin needs to practice more. reddick just choked, hes already good but didnt deliver. crawford needs to practice more fundamentals. dude plays like hes in la fitness at all times.

If it wasn't for that lucky shot by CP0 in game 7, we'd be having an epic GSW-Spurs series.
mean.gif

We're really going to do all this to discredit the Clips of beating the Spurs because y'all wanna call em losers

I really do think melo and cp could work. Melo needs a leader in cp while cp needs a prolific scorer which can take over a game. I bring this up time after time, melo went to the WCF with Chauncey.....albeit that was a well balanced team but I think you can build around those 2

Dudes get soo butthurt.

Nah man you don't know what you're talking about. Losing to the GOAT and his partner in crime is exactly like blowing a series because you couldn't shut down Josh Smith and Corey Brewer. No difference at all.
So That's Chris Paul's fault too?
He was on the court wasn't he? That ***** was playing right? Does he not share the blame ESPECIALLY as the best person on the team and the team leader? It's not CP's fault that he couldn't rally his team together to stop a miracle comeback, but it's Stockton's fault that Michael Jordan lived off of the tears from broken playoff dreams? Somehow CP gets a pass while we slander NBA legends for their shortcomings? There's levels to this ****. Stockton played at and lost at the highest level. There's no shame in that. CP never even reached it. You don't compare a HS dropout to someone who drops out of grad school. At least not if you have common sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom