OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CFx17O8UsAA1Ksg.jpg

losing in the finals means that your team would not have made the finals if you were in the other conference 

when fanboys claim lebron to be the GOAT is this because they assume he will win 6 championships so rate him according to this imaginary future? 

he's already tied with karl. bout to pass him this year 
LOL So a guy who has 2 rings will tie somebody who lost 3 finals? Just hating just cause. I'm good off this thread. Yall just sad
To him, Malone lost 3 times and if Bron loses this year, that's tied in the loss column.

That's the way HE sees it.

If you would like to discuss his opinion, ask questions. Have a discussion.

But if his opinion makes you uncomfortable...
LOL So a guy who has 2 rings will tie somebody who lost 3 finals? Just hating just cause. I'm good off this thread. Yall just sad
... peace. 

To him, Malone lost 3 times and if Bron loses this year, that's tied in the loss column.

That's the way HE sees it.

If you would like to discuss his opinion, ask questions. Have a discussion.

But if his opinion makes you uncomfortable...

... peace. 
Not even worth responding to these kinds of posts.

Last edited:
when fanboys claim lebron to be the GOAT is this because they assume he will win 6 championships so rate him according to this imaginary future? 

Personally I think it's perfectly logical to assume he'll win twice as many rings in the future as he has in his first 12 years when he's already showing signs of exiting his prime. All signs for sure point to 4 more rings. Right.

The salt.

Just sit back and enjoy.

We're getting a chance to watch one of the 5 best players ever and dudes wanna spend more time talking about what he's not?

Not sure if I mentioned this last night but, the hell with Dwight man.

Draymond> Dwight

IN every category on and off the court. That's how "out" I am on Dwight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom