OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bron wins against the Warriors he deserves all the glory and should never be slandered again.
He already beat the 2011 MVP, beat a KD, Harden, RW team in the finals, and one of the best Spurs squads.

His rings are already worth more than all of Kobe and MJ's competion to the title

Anybody saying the warriors would beat this cavaliers team in a 7 game series is lying to themselves. You're not even talking basketball, you're speaking from your feelings. I am an avid lebron hater but I came to this realization after cavs made quick work of the bulls. Even being from and living in Atlanta I knew the hawks weren't ready for this cavs team but all this is expected. Cavs DESTROY GS in 5. Lebron will hold Steph to under 25 while scoring :x and that even IF he decides to that. Keep a healthy kyrie on steph and live with the results. You shut down Klay and Green with Mozgov and Thompson, who's stopping lebron from scoring over 30? Harrison Barnes?? Andre Iguodala?? FOH. I can't believe lebron is gonna a ring his first year back in Cleveland :smh: Kevin Love and Andrew wiggins are rolling over in there graves :smh:

Lol at lebron's titles holding more weight then MJ and Kobe's. Maybe we should pull up some finals stats for the TWO rings lebron has won thus far :rolleyes

Anybody saying the warriors would beat this cavaliers team in a 7 game series is lying to themselves. You're not even talking basketball, you're speaking from your feelings. I am an avid lebron hater but I came to this realization after cavs made quick work of the bulls. Even being from and living in Atlanta I knew the hawks weren't ready for this cavs team but all this is expected. Cavs DESTROY GS in 5. Lebron will hold Steph to under 25 while scoring :x and that even IF he decides to that. Keep a healthy kyrie on steph and live with the results. You shut down Klay and Green with Mozgov and Thompson, who's stopping lebron from scoring over 30? Harrison Barnes?? Andre Iguodala?? FOH. I can't believe lebron is gonna a ring his first year back in Cleveland :smh: Kevin Love and Andrew wiggins are rolling over in there graves :smh:

Bron couldn't stop Jason Terry from roasting him in his athletic prime, yet us going to stop the nuclear weapon that is Steph Curry. Kyrie isn't going to be healthy for the rest of the playoffs, he needs surgery on that foot. LeBron averaged damn near 30 last year and got annihilated with a much better team. Klay has been sub-par the majority of these playoffs and they're still humming alone. GS is the best defense in the league, you're not beating them with Shump and Earl as your 2nd and 3rd best players. Use your head here.

Lol at lebron's titles holding more weight then MJ and Kobe's. Maybe we should pull up some finals stats for the TWO rings lebron has won thus far
eyes.gif
yeah hes just talking reckless now.... thats nonsense .......2> 5 or 6 ...

Anybody saying the warriors would beat this cavaliers team in a 7 game series is lying to themselves.  you're speaking from your feelings. 
Dudes are tripping man. 

Don't even sympathize or try to rationalize with them, just wait "9 more weeks" when the finals are over and Cavs are on top then say, "told you so"

If Bron wins against the Warriors he deserves all the glory and should never be slandered again.

He already beat the 2011 MVP, beat a KD, Harden, RW team in the finals, and one of the best Spurs squads.

His rings are already worth more than all of Kobe and MJ's competion to the title

Quoted for future use, just so we know you cannot be taken serious in any conversation involving one Lebron Ramone James.

It's people like you that ruin it for objective lebron fans out there, when you get mad that people root against your king, just remember you're part of the reason why.

Last edited:
i believe warriors will win over lebron,

but it's going to be a competitive serie.

that 2-3-2 is going to be critical as the serie unfolds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom