OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe posted, but saw Houston, in these playoffs, has lost games by 12, 16, 25, 32, 35.

Last edited:
they have a front court with size something the heat didnt have , much improved rebounding over the heat team. this team even with they injuries are more of a balanced team then the heat were . which is crazy to think of how much better theyd be with kyrie and k love at 100 or playing. 

Last edited:
Curry is just getting started. He was jacking shots like kobe trying to get that record. Now he's attacking the rack and breaking down the entire defense. I could see this year's finals going down just like last year. Lebron gets his. Wade/kyrie hobbled. Bosh/love non factors

not even excited for the game tonight.

cavs will blow up the hawks
mean.gif
THIS.

If Kyrie wins what will be said? Because im not trying to hear future HOF and all that crap. Yeah he might be the best scoring option to play with Bron but he doesnt even belong with Wade. Plus that frail boy Love. Both high draft picks never finished with an above .500 record.

I think warriors win the Finals because I think the others that steph has is better than what Bron has.

they have a front court with size something the heat didnt have , much improved rebounding over the heat team. this team even with they injuries are more of a balanced team then the heat were . which is crazy to think of how much better theyd be with kyrie and k love at 100 or playing. 

Hard to rebound makes. Golden State is in another realm offensively from ATL, CHI and BOS. Draymond is going to drag Tristan out on the perimeter and GS has been out rebounded in only 3 of the 11 games they've played so far. As far as being more balanced than MIA we just have to disagree on that. Still looks like Lebron isos either scoring or creating 3 point looks just like Miami.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom