OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was it decided in game 1 when Miami won the very next game to steal homecourt?

The series was over after Miami got blown out in BOTH of the games in Miami.
We blew a finals game on the road after controlling most of the game. We could have went up 2-0 going back home. Instead it was 1-1 then we proceeded to get destroyed.
They only needed to get one game to steal homecourt though :lol:

Even if they're up 2-0, they're still down 3-2 after 3 straight blowouts & going back to Miami where they just crushed you twice :lol: so I'm not seeing how a game 1 W would have made a different series. Miami wasn't competitive at all after game 2.

They only needed to get one game to steal homecourt though :lol:

Even if they're up 2-0, they're still down 3-2 after 3 straight blowouts & going back to Miami where they just crushed you twice :lol: so I'm not seeing how a game 1 W would have made a different series. Miami wasn't competitive at all after game 2.
Going home 2-0 is completely different then going home 1-1. But I see what your saying.

What's sad it that this playoffs is showing that the East was actually WORSE than we even thought. Seemed like there were 3 or 4 actually good teams in the East. Turns out there was really only one.

Still don't you can't count out Lebron in the Finals. It's his series to lose...
Yea he's LeBron but the Warriors are a historically great team. Besides the 96 Bulls has there ever been a team with a better total season record this far into the Playoffs?
This why I'm torn between who I believe is going to win. Still going with the Warriors tho.
So you're torn between choosing ONE PLAYER vs. a TEAM that is currently 78-17?

And Curry is currently averaging 30/6/6 in the playoffs so far, so it's not like they lack a star either.

Love is out & Kryie needs surgery & it's showing.

Out of respect, I'll give Bron 1 game, but it'll probably be a sweep.
Just like I can never count kobe out.Lebron could put on a show that series and we could be looking at another Vince Cater vs AI type series.
you can't count Kobe or Bron out? Why not? :lol: they've both been beaten in the playoffs several times.

And That raptors team and that Sixers aren't nearly as deep or talented as this Warriors team.
You thinking too hard on it dude

Something unfortunate will happen to the Warriors...They'll have to play Lebron in Finals mode.
sick.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

RIP, Warriors.
for all my hate on lj , i think dude is going to get it this year..dude is playing for his legacy , 2-4 is a bad look.

.. dont know how people think the cavs are going to get blown out. its probably going to go 7 . 

If LeBron wins w/ this hobbled Cavs team ppl will be SICK.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Bron wins against the Warriors he deserves all the glory and should never be slandered again.

[quote name="UrBetterthenME"]Lebron the only person to beat the spurs in a finals[/quote]Tru.

But the Spurs have also beaten LeBron. And they're not the only team to do it.[quote name="UrBetterthenME"]Tim Duncan let Lebron win. KD also let Lebron win.
[/quote]No, no, silly. KD lost in the Finals. Dirk, though, he has beaten your boy. :wink:

I'm not surprised cats have GSW over Cavs in the finals but, I am shocked that according to these last few pages,  They are going to beat the Cavs, easier than any team they've faced so far.

Yea, ok.

People gave Houston a better chance than these Cavs.
mean.gif

Cavs aren't as good as Houston though.
Yea, and Hawks were for real and a different team than in the past, too.

Lebron smashing on them has lost it's luster because, people forgot that they crowned them the "Spurs East"

Last edited:
Dwight Howard is 58-of-145 (40%) on FT's this postseason. Steph Curry is 64-of-143 (45%) on three-pointers this postseason.

Mind boggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom