OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we all know Bron is not a good 1 on 1 defender. He's the best off ball defender in the league and he can shoot the gap and get steals like nobody else. He's not gonna guard Curry that much at all. That would be silly. He's better served guarding a bigger guy. So this Curry versus Lebron matchup talk is silly. Warriors are a strong team, there's no doubt. But to say the Cavs are some scrubs right now that have no way in hell's chance of winning is just foolish. This series could go either way.

Y'all thought the Spurs series could go either way last year as well. I think said the Heat had no chance and said it would be a 5 game series at best. The Warriors are such a superior team it's not even funny. Y'all putting way to much faith in Lebby.

Y'all thought the Spurs series could go either way last year as well. I think said the Heat had no chance and said it would be a 5 game series at best. The Warriors are such a superior team it's not even funny. Y'all putting way to much faith in Lebby.

exactly. he's just a man. i think yall forget that sometimes.

exactly. he's just a man. i think yall forget that sometimes.
A man that doesn't even have a positive record in the finals

It's funny how strong the hate is for Lebron in this thread. We get it you either love him or you hate him, but to say he's not great is just foolish. Not the GOAT by any means, but he's a top 50 player for sure. It seems a lot of Kobe fans are going even harder right now because Kobe's career is basically over and we know where he stands and he's not the GOAT and won't be. On the other hand Lebron still has plenty of prime time left and we don't know what his outcome will be. If he loses this year then he loses. He's still got plenty of time left, but going to the finals five years in a row is no small feat no matter what teams you beat or what teams you're on. There's been plenty of "great" team that have never sniffed the finals or have gotten to the finals and haven't won. Getting to the big game in any sport is hard, period. So let's see how this plays out.

Who said he's not great? This is more about his team and the opponent he's going to face. He had a great Finals last year statistically and still lost by a record margin. I envision the same thing this time around. He'll still be a top 10-12 player. Everything isn't hate. But the fax will be the fax in regards to him after this season is over.

Last edited:
Yea, top to bottom Warriors is just superior.

We're going to see a similar series to the Spurs-Cavs series where Warriors are just going to ball out and Cavs will look completely outclassed

We will see this part 2 View media item 1547649

Last edited:
Still don't you can't count out Lebron in the Finals. It's his series to lose...
Yea he's LeBron but the Warriors are a historically great team. Besides the 96 Bulls has there ever been a team with a better total season record this far into the Playoffs?
This why I'm torn between who I believe is going to win. Still going with the Warriors tho.
So you're torn between choosing ONE PLAYER vs. a TEAM that is currently 78-17?

And Curry is currently averaging 30/6/6 in the playoffs so far, so it's not like they lack a star either.

Love is out & Kryie needs surgery & it's showing.

Out of respect, I'll give Bron 1 game, but it'll probably be a sweep.

That series was decided after game 1. We had a chance to take game 1 and let them steal it away from us. Then they went completely crazy from everywhere in the court. I don't think the warriors will be able to replicate that.

That series was decided after game 1. We had a chance to take game 1 and let them steal it away from us. Then they went completely crazy from everywhere in the court. I don't think the warriors will be able to replicate that.
How was it decided in game 1 when Miami won the very next game to steal homecourt?

The series was over after Miami got blown out in BOTH of the games in Miami.

Still don't you can't count out Lebron in the Finals. It's his series to lose...
Yea he's LeBron but the Warriors are a historically great team. Besides the 96 Bulls has there ever been a team with a better total season record this far into the Playoffs?
This why I'm torn between who I believe is going to win. Still going with the Warriors tho.

And Curry is currently averaging 30/6/6 in the playoffs so far, so it's not like they lack a star either.

Just like I can never count kobe out.Lebron could put on a show that series and we could be looking at another Vince Cater vs AI type series.

How was it decided in game 1 when Miami won the very next game to steal homecourt?

The series was over after Miami got blown out in BOTH of the games in Miami.
We blew a finals game on the road after controlling most of the game. We could have went up 2-0 going back home. Instead it was 1-1 then we proceeded to get destroyed.

They don't have to, they're not facing that heat team.

Last edited:

Just like I can never count kobe out.Lebron could put on a show that series and we could be looking at another Vince Cater vs AI type series.
you can't count Kobe or Bron out? Why not? :lol: they've both been beaten in the playoffs several times.

And That raptors team and that Sixers aren't nearly as deep or talented as this Warriors team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom