OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I could have coached that Warriors team to 60 wins. They dominate on 2k15 without even updating the rosters.
Dead srs
Not even a debate with him and Bud. Bud got d leaguers and 2nd round draft picks he's winning with. Not team usa and former all star players coming off the bench. Bud got 67 of 130 votes. @anti I'll be waiting lol. Need explanation.

Last edited:
I think the fact that Golden State was top 3 defensively last year goes unnoticed, even by myself. I had thought they were significantly worse defensively with Mark Jackson

Stil, Kerr has them at least looking like contenders where as with Jackson I thought they were more dark horses

Wouldn't be mad if either Kerr nor Bud won

Last edited:
Coach Budenholzer wins coach of the year
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
told yall @Antidope@Antidope<!--bluecoat_old_onload = window.onload;window.onload = function() { if (bluecoat_old_onload != null) {try {bluecoat_old_onload();} catch (e) {}}bluecoat_fixpopups();};//-->explanation? I thought u were plugged in to the media and had some inside info?
No explanation both dudes were worthy candidates, both teams played hard. I like Coach Bud as it is, he's from the Spurs family.

I WAS WRONG.

Just in case it needs to be said 

No explanation both dudes were worthy candidates, both teams played hard. I like Coach Bud as it is, he's from the Spurs family.

I WAS WRONG.

Yea and so is Ferry and I know how u feel about him too lol. Hawks let Ferry walk. Bud likely going with him. From what I hear from people I listen to. Hawks will be the first team EVER to let the Coach of the Year and the Executive of the Year walk out the door, if they dont bring both those 2 back.

Last edited:

I WAS WRONG.

Yea and so is Ferry and I know how u feel about him too lol. Hawks let Ferry walk. Bud likely going with him. From what I hear from people I listen to.
Really? Guess they gotta keep Ferry then, no way they let Bud walk if thats the ultimatum thats on the table

On another note, Jason Kidd needed more of those points. As much of a leap as the Hawks took, the Bucks took an even larger one, from worst record in the league to playoff team, with their best player being hurt for more than half the year.

Coach Budenholzer wins coach of the year :smokin :pimp: :nthat: told yall [@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@][@=/u/38145/Antidope]@Antidope[/@] explanation? I thought u were plugged in to the media and had some inside info?

I WAS WRONG.

You're a good *** dude!

Alot dudes run and hide when they are proven wrong

I already respected you but my respect for you is at a even higher level now

Last edited:
GS would have won 70+ games in the East.  Should have given it to whoever was coaching the best team.

Word to Shaq Fu.

Starts @ 30:10 

Last edited:
I remember it like yesterday when folks couldn't post enough confused Jason Kidd memes. And they were warranted.

It's all good now tho, until he tries a complete takeover of Adam Silver. (which will come soon lol)

Really? Guess they gotta keep Ferry then, no way they let Bud walk if thats the ultimatum thats on the table
[rule]On another note, Jason Kidd needed more of those points. As much of a leap as the Hawks took, the Bucks took an even larger one, from worst record in the league to playoff team, with their best player being hurt for more than half the year.
+1. Well ferry is the one who brought Bud there. This is my pops telling me this stuff. And he's the classic jaded atlanta fan. A true atlanta native and sports fan if I have ever known one. Cant even watch Falcons and hawks games cause he gets to into it. Has to DVR them and go back and watch it after he knows who wins :lol: If I'm Bud and I watch them fire Ferry for something I know Bud doesn't agree with, why would Bud wanna stay here? Thats my jaded *** Pops talkin tho. FERRY MUST STAY. And then it's over with. Go back to being the Executive and Coach of the year. They let Ferry and/or Bud walk out their door many atlanta fans will be EXTRMEMLY PISSED, rightfully so. And I'm one of them. I really hope your right tho, bout them not firing Ferry, and the ultimatum being them losing Bud. I do really value your opinion sir.

Last edited:
It was
Bud - 67 first place votes
Kerr - 56 first place votes
Kidd - 1 first place vote
Stevens - 2 first place votes
Pop - 3 first place votes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom