OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Games 1 - 6 of Hawks/Nets should be NBATV, and if they reach a game 7 it should be put on ESPN 2 that series is trash

Wiz/Raps should not be on NBATV its the third best series after Clips/Spurs and Mavs/Rockets

And if you dont think that your whole perspective is wack
The real issue is that there are no "marquee players" in it. Cavs Celtics isnt going to be a super fun series to watch, but LeBron James isnt going on NBA TV.

Only things that ease my soul is that it looks like only a couple games are on NBATV instead of the whole series and they are taking one game from a couple series and putting em on there

will be watching the Islanders over Cavs-Celtics & Wiz-Raps
yeah totally not interested in cavaliers celtics. complete snoozefest, i'm less interested in the cavaliers than the celtics to be honest

wiz raps will be fun. the first game was sloppy, but really entertaining

Games 1 - 6 of Hawks/Nets should be NBATV, and if they reach a game 7 it should be put on ESPN 2 that series is trash

Wiz/Raps should not be on NBATV its the third best series after Clips/Spurs and Mavs/Rockets

And if you dont think that your whole perspective is wack
need some cheese to go with that whine? U dont nbatv the #1 seed. Hawks got 4 all stars and the cheapest roster in the playoffs and the Nets have the most expensive roster in the league, so i dunno what more "marquee players" u want. Is it lbj or kyrie or nothin for u? Cause those they only "marquee players" I see on the whole eastern conference side of the bracket. So by your knowledge only the cavs should be on national tv in the east :lol:

Last edited:
Nobody wants to watch Paul pierce be the best player on the floor in 2015

20150318-paul-pierce-face.jpg

But the Nets/Hawks will be NBATV Wednesday tho
Yea i know and I'm not surprised. The media hates the hawks. With a passion. Like they just can't wait for the hawks to lose so they can say look "we told ya so" hell u wouldn't even know we won game 1 by the way the writers and experts talk about us. It's a complete joke. And completely unfair and biased. Jus Google atlanta hawks right now and the first two news stories are titled "Hawks win, but not in same rhythm as the regular season" - USA Today, next article is titled "the Hawks fuel concern their flaws are fatal" - SB Nation.
It's the playoffs they won. They're banged up. What more do u want. The hawks to win by 20+ every game in the playoffs? Charles Barkley is their biggest critic.

Last edited:
Let's hope Mr overrated can step and and make the games entertaining. I'm talking to u john wall

R ryanjumpman420 You were right about Coach Budenholzer

All those people were mocking you last week

Saying how the Hawks and Warriors rosters were that different :lol:

Dudes let their hate of you cloud their judgement
Tried to told em. Award had Coach Bud's name on it at the ASB. I hope folks don't let their hate for me cloud their judgement. I'm really not worth hating.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom