OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop got too many first place votes. Yeah I'm nitpicking.
Disagree. We were riddled with injuries and finished one game out of the two seed. While trying to acclimate our new offensive focal point
While that is true I do feel like what Kidd did with an extremely young team with no real consistent offensive options was more impressive. Definitely deserved more first place votes IMO.

Waiting for the 2nd round when things actually are entertaining. Round 2 is when hearts will be broken, frauds will be called frauds,!and things will be blown out of proportion :pimp:

Last edited:
I remember reading an article a while ago (maybe on bleacher report...or maybe just on some forum that someone posted) about how the Warriors run this one bs *** play all the time whenever they need points. Big man sets a down screen for curry and curry runs straight into the opposing teams big man and blatantly flops to the ground. They always get the foul call and they only run it when they're in the bonus.

They ran that bs *** play in the fourth when they were only up 2 or 3 and curry ran straight into Asik and fell down. Hope the Pelicans coaches notice it and send it into the league so the refs are aware of these shenanigans and don't keep bailing them out with these free points in crucial situations.

Also, if someone could somehow find whatever article/post I'm talking about and post it, I'd be forever grateful.

But your a rockets fan.

One name. James Harden.

Disagree. We were riddled with injuries and finished one game out of the two seed. While trying to acclimate our new offensive focal point

I sorta agree with what you're saying, but its not like they actually got the #2. I feel like those 3 1st place votes would make more sense if they actually got it.

McHale and the Rockets were #2 and he wasn't nowhere in the conversation. Its just hard to give Pop more votes over Kidd IMO considering the Spurs seeding.

Last edited:
How's Parsons looking for tonight's game in Houston?
Is Dallas better off trying to minimize Paraons this series vs Houston and letting Aminu run SF? He plays more than well against Houston

But...but...the Hawks get no love from the media. :rolleyes

Congrats to Bud.
The media hating the hawks is a forgone conclusion at this point. Your a troll too btw. It's all about them making the experts look dumb for not predicting them to be better. Which is why they just can't wait for the hawks to lose so they can all say we told ya so.

Last edited:
Bud deserved it. Before the season started, who would have expected the Hawks to win 60 and be the top seed in the East? Everyone thought of them to be a middle-of-the-pack or late seed playoff team if anything.

No disrespect to the Warriors, but I think their success has more to do with losing Jackson than it does with Kerr coaching them up. This is why I'm hopeful that the Wizards can Wittman after the year because I'm hoping for a similar turnaround.

Back to the hawks tho...no real "star" players, just a solid team that goes about their business and executes. Their spacing is amazing.

Last edited:
That "no superstar" thing while true is kinda dumb imo, if u really look at the whole damn eastern conference subjectively. Who are the biggest players in the eastern conference playoffs playing right now outside of Cleveland? Who arguably has the TWO best players in the east bracket.

Last edited:
[quote name="UrBetterthenME"][QUOTE name="nickmaz96"][quote name="UrBetterthenME"]Thats hilarious the last 3 posts are from users ive blocked[/quote]how you block 3 good dudes? :smh: [/QUOTE]they troll[/quote] a-friend a-friend , @awwsome, & @FinallyFamous?!

Not trying to tell you how to run your life, but this blocking thing: you're doing it wrong. Three solid S&T dudes right there, man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom