OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
implying the hawks arent gonna turn back into the ******* hawks while doing that

:rofl:
What hawks teams are u talking about exactly? The ones who were built around Joe Johnson and Josh Smith? The ones who had a coach who isnt even in the same league as Budenholzer. Clearly u just be afraid if the Bulls make the ecf they don't match up well with atlanta so your rooting for the Wiz and Raps to beat them. Makes sense.

Last edited:
This past off-season if you were to ask me whats more likely GS being the best team in the NBA or ATL winning 60 games I would have said GS being the best team in the NBA 10/10. I think the amount of people who are counting out ATL as championship contenders proves that. Like they weren't worthy of winning 60 games to begin with, yet they did. Even though it was 50/50 with Bud and Kerr there's no reason for anyone to have an issue with Bud being chosen.

Draymond gonna be the most overpaid player in the L next year

Man, this has pay a guy and watch him lose his drive written all over it.
I'm probably just hating because it's dragon breath but, reminding me of Fareid.

I don't wish failure on anybody but if he sucks after his Max day, I won't be crying

Last edited:
implying the hawks arent gonna turn back into the ******* hawks while doing that

:rofl:
What hawks teams are u talking about exactly? The ones who were built around Joe Johnson and Josh Smith? The ones who had a coach who isnt even in the same league as Budenholzer. Clearly u just be afraid if the Bulls make the ecf they don't match up well with atlanta so your rooting for the Wiz and Raps to beat them. Makes sense.

again keep this up after the fact & you will be the man ....

Jimmy as in jimmy butler? U gotta give kid the max, he's the best player on his team. coldcity coldcity

Last edited:
Congrats to that coach for that team for the COY award :lol: Great spacing, movement and defense from that squad. Much deserved. Gotta give Kerr some credit as well for implementing a similar offense and having the team buy into his starting lineup. MJax gave the team that defensive mindset but Kerr polished the hell out of the offense.

Last edited:
Jimmy as in jimmy butler? U gotta give kid the max, he's the best player on his team. coldcity coldcity

Draymond gonna be the most overpaid player in the L next year

Jimmy says hi

You think he's gonna be overpaid for being a product of the system? I think he's got the "it" factor to ball wherever he is. Best way I can define him. Dude is just a baller and has the work ethic.

overpaid in theory... bulls played chicken & lost they coulda had him secure for 11-12 a yr

Brooklyn's Joe Johnson, Deron Williams, and Brook Lopez combined 56 million in salary this season cost more than the entire Atlanta roster :lol: without Thabo Sefalosha hawks trotting a 54 million dollar roster out there.

Last edited:
Man, this has pay a guy and watch him lose his drive written all over it.
I'm probably just hating because it's dragon breath but, reminding me of Fareid.

I don't wish failure on anybody but if he sucks after his Max day, I won't be crying

It happens wayy too often. Once they get that contract, they take the pedal off the gas. Thing is, Dray is an Izzo guy, from Michigan. Dude is a rabid dog through and through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom