OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he's a racist, he can go sit in time out with donald sterling
Only reason why he's in time out right now is cause it came in the wake of the Donald sterling bs. Which deserved banning imo. Replace African with European and nobody would have even cared about that Ferry statement that he didn't even make and was just reading off a piece of a paper that somebody else wrote.

Last edited:
Rasual Butler from the Wizards says "somebody in that crew knew that was Thabo Sefalosha, somebody in that crew knew that he was an nba player."
Oh Rasual Butler said it!?! Well that changes everything!!! I'm sorry Ryan. Why didn't you tell me earlier that Rasual Butler said that?

NYPD has a history of roughing up minorities, but it's good to know that they overlooked Thabo's skin color and broke his ankle for being on the Hawks.

The media hating the hawks is a forgone conclusion at this point. Your a troll too btw. It's all about them making the experts look dumb for not predicting them to be better. Which is why they just can't wait for the hawks to lose so they can all say we told ya so.

I'ma troll? This? Coming from YOU???? :rofl: Yeah ooookay.

Like someone pointed out. You LOVE to play both victim and braggart. When the Hawks get no love, you start whining about "the media doesn't love us, doesn't show us any respect." If they win an award...FROM THE MEDIA, it's "oh i told you guys...I don't know how you thought otherwise."

Anyway, i STILL believe Kerr deserved it but Coach Bud was also VERY deserving so I ain't even mad.

I'ma troll? This? Coming from YOU???? :rofl: Yeah ooookay.

Like someone pointed out. You LOVE to play both victim and braggart. When the Hawks get no love, you start whining about "the media doesn't love us, doesn't show us any respect." If they win an award...FROM THE MEDIA, it's "oh i told you guys...I don't know how you thought otherwise."

Anyway, i STILL believe Kerr deserved it but Coach Bud was also VERY deserving so I ain't even mad.
U love following me around from thresd to thread attempting to call me out on something but can never quite get me. Keep trying tho.

Last edited:
Only reason why he's in time out right now is cause it came in the wake of the Donald sterling bs. Which deserved banning imo. Replace African with European and nobody would have even cared about that Ferry statement that he didn't even make and was just reading off a piece of a paper that somebody else wrote.

What?

He read it, I don't care who wrote it, he felt it was an accurate description of Deng so he said it. If he thought it was wrong he wouldn't have said it.

He's a racist you can shuck and jive and make excuses for dude if you want to but it is what it is.

[quote name="awwsome"]Expecting a far better performance from Wall tonight.

Wiz going 2-0 and winning in 5.[/quote]No non-Hawks talk in the Hawks thread, please.

Ryan's active in here; please save the non-Hawks talk for when he's inactive.

What's your opinion on COTY, Thabo's run-in with NYPD, or the reality that Everybody Hates Hawks?

(And please don't argue whether or not everybody does, indeed, hate the Hawks. That's already been established.)

No non-Hawks talk in the Hawks thread, please.

Ryan's active in here; please save the non-Hawks talk for when he's inactive.

What's your opinion on COTY, Thabo's run-in with NYPD, or the reality that Everybody Hates Hawks?

(And please don't argue whether or not everybody does, indeed, hate the Hawks. That's already been established.)

They really let dude take over the thread. :smh:

They keep engaging all this garbage while they're are actual great games every night and series to be discussed, this is some **** I would expect in General.

Defending danny ferry is not allowed in this thread. Consider this your first and final warning.

Last edited:

pulling for kerr as a w's fan, but that turnaround for the hawks. congrats to bud, best coach this year, no pun intended steve kerr
roll.gif
roll.gif

Expecting a far better performance from Wall tonight.

Wiz going 2-0 and winning in 5.

Both teams are awful so I think it'll be closer. I could see the series going 6 or 7 with maybe 2 quarters of good basketball total.

Bud deserved it. Before the season started, who would have expected the Hawks to win 60 and be the top seed in the East? Everyone thought of them to be a middle-of-the-pack or late seed playoff team if anything.

Definitely nobody expected the Hawks to be the top seed of the East but at the same token i know NOBODY thought Golden State would be the top of the ENTIRE NBA with a rookie coach AND win 67 games. So that goes both ways.

Then you guys talk about the whole Atlanta Hawks turnaround as if losing Horford and then getting him back wasn't gonna improve that team drastically. Dude is a THREE time all star! An All NBA teamer. Of course the Hawks would improve.

Then to say that people thought they would be a late seed? Really? With Horford back? In the East? Who besides Cleveland and Chicago really looked better than the Hawks before the season? The only other two teams that I can see people picking ahead of them were the Wiz and Raps before the season started but they already looked better than every other team besides those I mentioned on paper in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom