OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Arena @OracleArena ·
.@LILBTHEBASEDGOD will be gracing Oracle Arena with his presence on Wednesday. #TYBG #DubNation
tumblr_n9yhgvMCeO1tj1w4eo1_500.gif

Dubs by 200. 
I need them to interview the Based God and have him explain the curse to the masses

thats what was hot on da streetz at da time tho

JB was just late to the party

mhouston.jpg

I want to fight dudes like this. Him, Will Smiths son, Will I Am, Bieber. It's on sight with everyone of them. Slide, pocket pat, walk off.

You guys have no idea how serious I am. I'm mad typing about it.

:lol: idk why dudes take reps that seriously, that they create a backup account to rep themselves

If you posting for reps, your a lame

the gold old days when you just got quoted and got the :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: >
typical lj fans doing some lame as ish. Imaginary internet points is serious business for some people I guess.

typical lj fans doing some lame as ish. Imaginary internet points is serious business for some people I guess.

I have no clue how many reps I have. I'm on moble 99% of the time. Hence my high NT usage rate. Don't even care about join dates, reps ect. Downside is I can't see where folks are from or signatures.

NT needs to turn the negs on. It would balance out the rep system and give it more meaning.

Ha ha ha. Ever heard of Dennis Brown? I have a black belt in Kung Fu, learned under the man himself. Use to do competitions like capital classics and stuff. I can hold my own.

Notice I didn't say this when fighting LeBron came up yesterday. Dudes height and weight is a problem. I know my limits. No tuff guy talk, I'd slide Justin.

Edit: post I was commenting to was removed. This post wasn't random. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. Ever heard of Dennis Brown? I have a black belt in Kung Fu, learned under the man himself. Use to do competitions like capital classics and stuff. I can hold my own.

Notice I didn't say this when fighting LeBron came up yesterday. Dudes height and weight is a problem. I know my limits. No tuff guy talk, I'd slide Justin.

:lol: who cares

cant you switch to desktop mode?

Yes but I only do when I'm dealing with the buy/sell forum. I can't post or edit my listings through moble. Moble is another reason I don't post gifs or vids. I always say insert whatever video instead. Ha ha ha

NT needs to turn the negs on. It would balance out the rep system and give it more meaning.
no it wouldn't.. Ppl would just give negs to everything they disagree on.... Negs are not necessary and reps aren't that serious. . I see alot of lame posters with high rep counts.

not enough free thinkers here for that
too many sheep with tunnel vision

its one thing to disagree with someone but have the open mind to listen to their point
most here cant disagree without laughing and name calling out of ignorance

an anonomous rep (when used right) shows that atleast one other person agrees

keep it the same

Brah, I don't care about any of that. Justin would wash you.

This is fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: who cares

Who cares about any of the off topic banter in here really? Just go with it.

Brah, I don't care about any of that. Justin would wash you.

This is fact.

Like I'd wash you. This is fact. I can beat prime Jordan 1 on 1. This is also fact.

I like this game.

You can always sense a hint of jealousy or inferiority in a man when they claim not to care about something they care enough to comment on. Especially when it comes to other dudes. That gentlemen is indeed a fact.

Last edited:

no it wouldn't.. Ppl would just give negs to everything they disagree on.... Negs are not necessary and reps aren't that serious. . I see alot of lame posters with high rep counts.

not enough free thinkers here for that
too many sheep with tunnel vision

its one thing to disagree with someone but have the open mind to listen to their point
most here cant disagree without laughing and name calling out of ignorance

an anonomous rep (when used right) shows that atleast one other person agrees

keep it the same
IDK man I see other websites that have them and its not really abused. People disagree and just keep it moving, negs really are only used when someone just says something super crazy, thats clearly wrong/widely disgareed with it. 

It would get abused for about a month then go to normal, just like when people were repping like crazy when reps first dropped.

theres another board i belong to where they have up and down votes or something like that, maybe its stars

it quckly turned into a popularity contest and a retaliation tool

and that board is mostly filled with 40+ year olds

imagine what these dudes in S&T would do

IDK man I see other websites that have them and its not really abused. People disagree and just keep it moving, negs really are only used when someone just says something super crazy, thats clearly wrong/widely disgareed with it. 

It would get abused for about a month then go to normal, just like when people were repping like crazy when reps first dropped.

i will say tho
i only see complaints about reps abuse in S&T
i dont goto JB anymore
there may be some complaints of abuse in General idk

the 'abuse' in S&T is hella mild compared to what ive seen on other messageboards on the internet, just saying

idk man S&T dudes are sensitive
sensitive about their little teams
sensitive about their little players

think about it for a second
you got dudes complaining about a rep
a goddamned rep
c'mon now

idk about this place sometimes

Last edited:
i will say tho
i dont goto JB anymore

the 'abuse' in S&T is hella mild compared to what ive seen on other boards, just saying

a goddamned rep
c'mon now

yes you got dudes making accounts to rep themselves . its ridiculous how immature dudes are. if anything thing take away those dudes ability to rep or make em worth like 1 point .   i never  even think twice bout a posters rep count.

Last edited:
yes you got dudes making accounts to rep themselves . its ridiculous how immature dudes are. i never  even think twice bout a posters rep count.

I missed all this from last night. Who are the guilty parties? We should @ them all here for questioning, outing, verbal abuse and jokes within the rules.

Last edited:
i will say tho
i dont goto JB anymore

the 'abuse' in S&T is hella mild compared to what ive seen on other messageboards on the internet, just saying

sensitive about their little teams
sensitive about their little players

a goddamned rep
c'mon now

It's them guys that say "we" when talking about the team they're fans of like they're in the gym working out with them :lol:

I remember there was a guy in S&T a couple years ago repping himself with like 4 accounts.

I can't imagine the amount of effort that took to pull off.

Last edited:
I missed all this from last night. Who are the guilty parties? We should @ them all here for questioning, outing, verbal abuse and jokes within the rules.
mrlbj 

and im sure he isnt the only dude with alt accounts .. not interested in what excuses dudes like that use to justify their lame actions .......

Last edited:
I say "we" when referring to my teams and see no problem in doing so. I'm not on the floor or in the gym with them, but my money and support contribute something to that orginization and they in return fill hours of my day with enjoyment watching them play. Its we as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom