OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you take money and as you previously explained keep the money.

But now you're saying you explain it to your friends?

This doesn't add up.

You're discussing imaginary reps. But are stealing real life reps people give to others.
Just saying

So you take money and as you previously explained keep the money.

But now you're saying you explain it to your friends?

This doesn't add up.

You're discussing imaginary reps. But are stealing real life reps people give to others.
Just saying 
doesnt matter if it adds up to you . ive posted my life on nike talk. even the most embarrassing ish , havent told a lie on nt .

im straight out homie,. 

Last edited:
It's not a lie that's an issue lol.

It's a fact that you stole money that wasn't yours. Your friends or family left money for an employee.

You took it upon yourself to steal it BC you felt a person didn't deserve it.

Like take a minute to think about that before you go on talking a bout reps my dude.

tumblr_lxxceyuCJD1r2te03.gif

It's not a lie that's an issue lol.

It's a fact that you stole money that wasn't yours. Your friends or family left money for an employee.

You took it upon yourself to steal it BC you felt a person didn't deserve it.

Like take a minute to think about that before you go on talking a bout reps my dude.
 i did steal  tips from waiters or waitresses that didnt deserve it. 4 times in my life i have done that. thats not stealing from fam though. get ur story straight. 

i dont steal from fam homie or anyone  else but i did stop doing that because of nt , and people telling me it was wrong. now i just complain to managers and get discounts when i feel like they havent done they job which isnt often but if you want to talk ish to me or think u better then me cuz of that . dont care.  no i dont think so dude. ill continue talking bout reps. 

Last edited:
To change topics and save the thread.

NBA2K has a official release date of September 29th! 3 different covers. KD, Harden and Curry.

No one in this thread is hurt though :lol:. I don't see anything more than light hearted back and forth with the occasional personal shot but nothing more :lol:

Last edited:
Try being a Knicks fan. If you're a fan of that trash organization, you're definitely a part of that bum *** trash organization. Say we all the time, I think it is kind of funny.
I still remember the first time I said we......there was a chill in the air and even though it was midday the sky grew dark....it was then I knew that I was stuck with these bums for life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom