OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
franchise ...... 

the kobe shoes in that game 

i did steal  tips from waiters or waitresses that didnt deserve it. 4 times in my life i have done that. thats not stealing from fam though. get ur story straight. 
i dont steal from fam homie or anyone  else but i did stop doing that because of nt , and people telling me it was wrong. now i just complain to managers and get discounts when i feel like they havent done they job which isnt often but if you want to talk ish to me or think u better then me cuz of that . dont care.  no i dont think so dude. ill continue talking bout reps. 
stop crying thief. :lol:

Last edited:
 i did steal  tips from waiters or waitresses that didnt deserve it. 4 times in my life i have done that. thats not stealing from fam though. get ur story straight. 
i dont steal from fam homie or anyone  else but i did stop doing that because of nt , and people telling me it was wrong. now i just complain to managers and get discounts when i feel like they havent done they job which isnt often but if you want to talk ish to me or think u better then me cuz of that . dont care.  no i dont think so dude. ill continue talking bout reps. 

You're a thief :rofl:

I know I'm late but someone you were with left a tip at a table and YOU picked it up without their knowledge?

Harden dropping 32-8-7 with 48% from 3 this series.
This is after 25-6-8 vs LAC and 28-4-8 vs DAL.
28-6-8, 45%, 39% 3pt all postseason

Its still kinda amazing to me that he was a 6th man during the beginning of his career. I know this beating a deadhorse, but I wonder what his role would be in OKC right now if they kept those guys together. Under Brooks, I think he would've remained a full-time 6th man like Manu unless injuries forced him into the starting lineup.

I know I'm late but someone you were with left a tip at a table and YOU picked it up without their knowledge?
ill say one of the situations . we got horrible service. my brother left a small tip " i told him dont leave a tip service was crap " wasnt about the money. never about the money . the principal of the issue. he left if , we get in the car , i tell him " i took the tip you left  " he laughed it off. wasnt stealing from fam , was taking it from waiter/waitresses. 

i figured taking the waitresses tip is better then complaining to management about service.   im a very good tipper when i get adequate service. 

i stopped doing that tho cuz nt told me i was wrong, and i guess i was. i complain now to management when service is bad ...... 

Last edited:
[quote name="seasoned vet"][quote name="Rolaholic"]How do you guys know when you've been reported? The mods pm you or something?[/quote]when the mods swoop in outta nowhere[/quote]That is horrible logic. :lol:

[quote name="dmxfury"]I know I'm late but someone you were with left a tip at a table and YOU picked it up without their knowledge?[/quote]That is... c'mon, maaan. :lol: :smh:

ill say one of the situations . we got horrible service. my brother left a small tip " i told him dont leave a tip service was crap " wasnt about the money. never about the money . the principal of the issue. he left if , we get in the car , i tell him " i took the tip you left  " he laughed it off. wasnt stealing from fam , was taking it from waiter/waitresses. 

i figured taking the waitresses tip is better then complaining to management about service.   im a very good tipper when i get adequate service. 

i stopped doing that tho cuz nt told me i was wrong, and i guess i was. i complain now to management when service is bad ...... 
Wow! You stole for the principle? It's always about the money. I saw a friend of mine doing that one night and lit into him. I lost some respect for him that night. Some folks just not raised right.

Once that money leaves someone's hand and hits the table it belongs to the wait staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom