OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing tbh

But let's get back into the topic at hand.

Lebron closing out today or nah?

I don't see the need for reporting any banter since that's exactly what it is,nothing more than banter :lol:

How do you guys know when you've been reported? The mods pm you or something?

KD is getting the 2k cover AGAIN? Thats kind of OD, son barely played last year. Hated 2k15, hopefully 16 is better, that Steph Curry one would get copped.

Cavs series is a wrap unlike the rockets at home Hawks on the road and Bron already smells blood end it give kyrie rest till the finals next week

I don't see the need for reporting any banter since that's exactly what it is,nothing more than banter :lol:

Meth does

when the mods swoop in outta nowhere

granted sometime they're lurking

or like a few weeks ago i went in on CP pretty bad
but i danced around the rules
my post was deleted
no warning
no nothing

:lol: i feel you may just get alot of hate here, never been reported and i plan on keeping it that way

Man I've been in the principles office so many times on here. Smh. Can't lie though I've been guilty most times. I still didn't agree with my 1 month LeBron thread ban but Meth looked out and let me back in.

:lol: I know people who get that dreaded PM from Meth on the regular, :lol: idk how yall can live with the threat of that looming on the regular

At the end of the day opinions are posted here, opinions clash, it's healthy to recognize you ain't gonna change everyone's mind, and just accept yall agree to disagree

Last edited:
laugh.gif
i feel you may just get alot of hate here, never been reported and i plan on keeping it that way
it is what it is. 
laugh.gif
... people that cant even act right and always getting banned like to throw shots .ive been told off on here and have never even considered reporting  
laugh.gif

meth is a good dude though... hes fair when explaining things. 

Last edited:
Men + Sports + Internet = this thread. The good, bad and crazy. Even in person the conversations would be the same. Sports is nothing to fight over though. I already said the thread homies should have a get together and attend a game somewhere. Host city NT members provide the women and entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom