OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! You stole for the principle? It's always about the money. I saw a friend of mine doing that one night and lit into him. I lost some respect for him that night. Some folks just not raised right.

Once that money leaves someone's hand and hits the table it belongs to the wait staff.
yeah the principal , wasnt about the money  only did it when the service was horrible . . i was wrong though, like i said.. i dont do that anymore. 

Last edited:

tips 
roll.gif
Aren't you the guy making fake names for fake internet high fives?
yea 

So now it's "I as wrong" but you give yourself the
pimp.gif
for being a thief?
well you guys are hating , throwing shots and talking ish to me..... if you want to be real and talk to me , ill explain myself. if you want to be ignorant and just call me names and go for internet laughs. ima play like that. noticed how dmxfury asked me a question.... thats the difference....

i was wrong though and like i said, dont do that anymore. 

Last edited:
well you guys are hating , throwing shots and talking ish to me..... if you want to be real and talk to me , ill explain myself. if you want to be ignorant and just call me names and go for internet laughs. ima play like that. noticed how dmxfury asked me a question.... the difference.... 

You're in NO position to call anyone ignorant when you're a thief. Nothing left to say about it. I don't care to hear your rational as to why you steal.

Last edited:
That is horrible logic. :lol:

he asked a question
i answered it

what logic are you talking about?

in a thread like this for example

it may jump 200 pages on a game night

within those hundreds of pages
yes you Ska may see something
but you cant see everything

sometimes a mod will pop up out of nowhere because someone hit the report button

sometimes DAYS have passed and we'll get a notification that we did something

that sounds like the report button to me

heres the thing tho
thats not something we can PROVE

but the report button does exist
and does get used

the HOW or WHEN it gets used was what i was talking about

[quote name="soychulo"][quote name="lakersman3000"]ill say one of the situations . we got horrible service. my brother left a small tip " i told him dont leave a tip service was crap " wasnt about the money. never about the money . the principal of the issue. he left if , we get in the car , i tell him " i took the tip you left  " he laughed it off. wasnt stealing from fam , was taking it from waiter/waitresses. 

i figured taking the waitresses tip is better then complaining to management about service.   im a very good tipper when i get adequate service. 

i stopped doing that tho cuz nt told me i was wrong, and i guess i was. i complain now to management when service is bad ...... 
[/quote]Wow! You stole for the principle? It's always about the money. I saw a friend of mine doing that one night and lit into him. I lost some respect for him that night. Some folks just not raised right.

Once that money leaves someone's hand and hits the table it belongs to the wait staff.[/quote]Nothing is ever black and white.

Now that I've read the explanation, I get it. Not saying I would do it... but I'm also not going to self-righteously pretend that I've never done anything similar, or worse.

You good by me.

I'll probably still clown, though. :lol: And if we were friends irl, you'd probably hate me after a few times we all ate somewhere together as a group. :rofl:

[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="lakersman3000"]well you guys are hating , throwing shots and talking ish to me..... if you want to be real and talk to me , ill explain myself. if you want to be ignorant and just call me names and go for internet laughs. ima play like that. noticed how dmxfury asked me a question.... the difference.... [/quote]You're in NO position to call anyone ignorant when you're a thief. Nothing left to say about it. I don't care to hear your rational as to why you steal.[/quote]People are so quick with labels.

"You lied in junior high, so you are a LIAR!"

Nah. :lol:

ill say one of the situations . we got horrible service. my brother left a small tip " i told him dont leave a tip service was crap " wasnt about the money. never about the money . the principal of the issue. he left if , we get in the car , i tell him " i took the tip you left  " he laughed it off. wasnt stealing from fam , was taking it from waiter/waitresses. 

i figured taking the waitresses tip is better then complaining to management about service.   im a very good tipper when i get adequate service. 

i stopped doing that tho cuz nt told me i was wrong, and i guess i was. i complain now to management when service is bad ...... 

Ah, makes more sense. I thought you put it in your pocket and didn't tell your brother. THAT would've been jacked up. Just an FYI, working in the food industry for a while, letting mgmt know is way more effective. If no tip is left, the server may think you forgot or not understand why no/small tip was left. It's more about giving reasons to the manager (or server if you prefer) so they can learn and improve

I was expecting a much worse story, this one didn't really anger me :lol:

Last edited:
[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"][quote name="lakersman3000"]well you guys are hating , throwing shots and talking ish to me..... if you want to be real and talk to me , ill explain myself. if you want to be ignorant and just call me names and go for internet laughs. ima play like that. noticed how dmxfury asked me a question.... the difference.... 
You're in NO position to call anyone ignorant when you're a thief. Nothing left to say about it. I don't care to hear your rational as to why you steal.[/quote]People are so quick with labels.

Nah. :lol:[/quote]

if you killed 1 person in your life when you were 8, at 64, you're still a killer b.

Ah, makes more sense. I thought you put it in your pocket and didn't tell your brother. THAT would've been jacked up. Just an FYI, working in the food industry for a while, letting mgmt know is way more effective. If no tip is left, the server may think you forgot or not understand why no/small tip was left. It's more about giving reasons to the manager (or server if you prefer) so they can learn and improve
yeah i do that now and i will usually get 15 to 20 % off my check plus not leave a tip at all and tell the manager why. its not often though, rare that service is that bad..... im a generous tipper when its deserved. i also am bold and not afraid of conflict. if i did something i did it . dont need to lie about it. 

Last edited:
I don't tip with cash anymore because I never carry any on me..

But now I wonder, to the ppl on here who work in food, does the tip on the card go to the waiter?

[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"]You're in NO position to call anyone ignorant when you're a thief. Nothing left to say about it. I don't care to hear your rational as to why you steal.[/quote]People are so quick with labels.

if you killed 1 person in your life when you were 8, at 64, you're still a killer b.[/quote]Nope.

You are a person who has killed.

You are not what you have done; you are what you continue to do.

Last edited:
I don't tip with cash anymore because I never carry any on me..

But now I wonder, to the ppl on here who work in food, does the tip on the card go to the waiter?
I make it a habit to ask the waiter this and it varies by establishment. If he says it goes to a pot for all the waiters or he doesnt pocket it all, I dont do it and go and get cash.

This all came about because IHOP pools card tips according to a waiter that my mother asked, and when I found out, it annoyed me. She made it a point to give him cash then so he could keep it and I agreed with her reasoning.

The other waiters really shouldn't be pocketing tips for work that another waiter did. 

Some places take the card tip and apply it to that one waiter/waitress only, which is how it should be across the board. Pooling tips isn't fair to me.

This Friday I went to buffalo wild wings and the waiter was super polite to me, he deserved all of that tip and no one else.

Last edited:
[quote name="Freeze"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="BLASTERCOMBO"]You're in NO position to call anyone ignorant when you're a thief. Nothing left to say about it. I don't care to hear your rational as to why you steal.
People are so quick with labels.

if you killed 1 person in your life when you were 8, at 64, you're still a killer b.[/quote]Nope.

You are a person who has killed.

You are not what you have done; you are what you continue to do.[/quote]

so a person that has raped moves next door to you and the fam, but he promises that he won't do it again. Since he's not a rapist...you cool?

I always leave a tip. I use to work in a restaurant and they already don't make anything. Usually that's a second job for those folks. Unless it's obvious disrespect or something crazy, always tip. They don't make enough for anyone to expect 1st class service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom