OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a big deal, but awkward. Your team is in the ECF.
They don't even need Love for the championship...

eek.gif

mean.gif

I really think the Cavs may have not gotten past the Bulls if Love was getting Thompson's minutes.

I said before Love even went out that the Cavs would be better off with Thompson out there because of what he brings to them rather than just another dude hovering around the 3pt line.  I believe it has come true. And still will be, even against the Warriors

Not missing a beat. I kind of see where you're coming from Buc Em...they may actually be better off without him. Sucks they gave up Wiggins though, but who's to say they would have brought in JR and Shump? 

Things work out for a reason. 

Last edited:
I really think the Cavs may have not gotten past the Bulls if Love was getting Thompson's minutes.

Eh maybe if Pau doesn't have that hamstring injury that series goes differently. Bulls were just so inept offensively at times I don't think it would have mattered.

Still can't understand why Schroeder got benched last game.
Is it just because Mack was playing well? Or did Mack play well because he got minutes because Schroeder got benched?

Trueparada? What's the deal man

Still can't understand why Schroeder got benched last game.
Is it just because Mack was playing well? Or did Mack play well because he got minutes because Schroeder got benched?

Trueparada? What's the deal man

Mack can shoot, Dennis hasn't been playing well in the last 2 series for the most part.

They're not better off or as good without him because James Jones is now playing 20 minutes. It's not that cut and dry of Tristan just replacing him, even when he's been better, there's a trickle down.

JVG mentioned last night Love wouldn't start next year. that's obviously not true (if he returns) but the idea that he should only be a 30 minute guy alongside Tristan and Mozgov absolutely is.

All talk of being a max player is out of the window if that's being discussed. 

Love can't bang like Moz and TT.

Last edited:
No team gets better after losing a top 15 player in the league, people just want to feed the anti Kevin Love narrative. He was being utilized poorly during his entire tenure as a Cav

They're not better off or as good without him because James Jones is now playing 20 minutes. It's not that cut and dry of Tristan just replacing him, even when he's been better, there's a trickle down.

JVG mentioned last night Love wouldn't start next year. that's obviously not true (if he returns) but the idea that he should only be a 30 minute guy alongside Tristan and Mozgov absolutely is.

I hit the zo gif when he said for the same reason you listed while i think he was off base that Love wouldn't start, he's gonna be looking at less minutes tho

Jimmy guarded Bron as good as u could ask of him. Dude shot sub 40% 3x and these ****** couldn't score. D rose giveth d rose taketh smh

I'm not aware of Cleveland's financial situation but if they do have the cap space, they could just let Love walk and sign some other three shooter and a big man who is a dependable rebounder/decent defender. Keep your floor spacing, play small with Bron and you got another active big man behind Mozgov and TT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom