OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bron needs 8 rings to makeup for those other 2 losses in the Finals to be in that MJ Conversation
But his 2 rings are already worth more than all 11 of MJ's and Kobe's combined 
laugh.gif

According to who? ESPN
No, one of the LeBron stans that got banned the other day said that 
laugh.gif

BB
GoT
Sopranos
Boardwalk
The Wire

In that order. The Wire is good but nowhere near as good as BB/GoT. In my opinion, of course.

You're old so Im'a let this slide. Wouldn't want to get sniped over elderly verbal abuse.

I've never watched Got but my boy fed me spoilers when the first 4 episodes leaked this season. Proceed to post spoilers on my Twitter and FB timeline. Jimmies were rustled. Trololol

If we're going with unpopular opinions, not a Depp fan in the least. Not sure how he's rated, but seems overrated as hell

He wasn't overrated at all at one point. Was really one of the better younger, male actors in Hollywood. Like around the time he did Donnie Brasco came out. Then Pirates happened and the hype train started moving like crazy, he started coasting and hasn't been the same since.

lawdog, we know you were one of the five OG Clipper fans :lol:
that Elton Brand era though :smokin

Repped for the recognition. But I'm old and an NBA junkie. Not that I was a fan, but I was watching Lakers games when Sedale Threat was starting at PG.

If we're going with unpopular opinions, not a Depp fan in the least. Not sure how he's rated, but seems overrated as hell
He wasn't overrated at all at one point. Was really one of the better younger, male actors in Hollywood. Like around the time he did Donnie Brasco came out. Then Pirates happened and the hype train started moving like crazy, he started coasting and hasn't been the same since.
my unpopular opinion, I like Lebron James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom