OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could play name the scrubs and the end of the bench for most top heavy NBA rosters

Does anybody recall a roster relying on Deshawn Stevenson, Ian Mahinmi, Brian Cardinal, an older Peja to beat the Heat in 6 games?

Last edited:
You could play name the scrubs and the end of the bench for most top heavy NBA rosters

Does anybody recall a roster relying on Deshawn Stevenson, Ian Mahinmi, Brian Cardinal, an older Peja to beat the Heat in 6 games?
this and the spurs are the lead leaders in well coached bums

Perhaps it's not one player the wins championships. Maybe just maybe the the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

But Yall perpetuate the fascination of a player driven league. The Spurs and the '11 mavs are huge proof that Yall wrong

the same warriors team was a first round knock out last year and no one expected them to do anything this year

steph has a MVP season leading his team and now he plays for a stacked team created for him?
So since Curry > Lebron he would be able to make the finals with the cavs and beat a warriors team with lebron for the chip right?

the same warriors team was a first round knock out last year and no one expected them to do anything this year

steph has a MVP season leading his team and now he plays for a stacked team created for him?
So since Curry > Lebron he would be able to make the finals with the cavs and beat a warriors team with lebron for the chip right?
dumb hypothetical, curry would play the same position as the cavs 2nd best player.

i dont see the warriors team being better with lebron. curry is a perfect fit for them 

The 2014 Spurs were elite at least 2 positions (Duncan and Parker) and probably had 2 more borderline all stars (Klaw and Manu)

The 2011 Mavericks only had one elite player (Dirk) but I believe Lebron's meltdown helped them win

Last edited:
The problem is that the NBA pushes individuals more than any other sport, so then that helps breed these narratives of "guys doing it on their own" which is just not true.

What propelled those two teams was efficiency and ball movement.

U mentioning lebron once again is proof that nt focuses on players rather than teams

I think the more ideal statement would be...

If the Curry and the Warriors were in the East, they would have a better record and sweeping every team in the East!

Simply switching one player for another doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
A whole lot of people at various points of the year ((and as recently as 2 weeks ago) had Chicago, or even Atlanta getting out of the East.

But the East gets that much worse every trip to the Finals. Go figure.

Last edited:
A whole lot of people at various points of the year ((and as recently as 2 weeks ago) had Chicago, or even Atlanta getting out of the East.

But the East gets that much worse every trip to the Finals. Go figure.
media always hypes up garbage east teams to make it seem like the east playoffs are worth watching

they tried to convince america that roy hibbert was a great player 

media always hypes up garbage east teams to make it seem like the east playoffs are worth watching

Replace media with NT then you're right.

Actually, there were quite a few on here..who now tell you the East is Division III basketball.

Last edited:

Replace media with NT then you're right.

I was just about to say, dude wasn't just talking about the media :lol:. A good amount of people in this very thread felt the same up until recently :lol:

Last edited:
eastern conference all stars are far from being borderline allstars

all that statement proves is that the east is mega trash
I trust your opinion since your team is currently well you know

I think the more ideal statement would be...

If the Curry and the Warriors were in the East, they would have a better record and sweeping every team in the East!

Simply switching one player for another doesn't work that way.
People saying Lebron had an easy road to the finals not the Cavs

I thought the cavs were a team of bums without bron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom