OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="sea manup"]just because its different from the source material doesnt mean its not as good or even better.[/quote]THANK YOU!!!!

View media item 732473
"The book was better."

Pretend you don't know about the book. Was that a good movie? Yes.

"No, it wasn't. Because in the book..."

THERE IS NO BOOK!!! What did you think... of that movie... on it's own?

"It was ok. Except now in the sequel, they have blah, blah, blah, which is totally different than the second book."

*facepalm*

Last edited:
I think lebron can cancel out the curse by his horrible dancing and also his rendition of dat Fetty Wap song lmao

Baybeeeee won't yooooooo my come my way e wayyyyy

not sure why "comic" fans say this. there are 50 different versions of batman throughout the history of comics but people get upset because the movie batman is different from that one comic version they are a fan of

Characters go through changes. That said there are classic renditions of every character that stand the test of time. My issues are the big middle finger changes.

Making Iceman in X-men a teenager. The Penguin in Batman 2 a monster living in the sewer eating raw fish. Deadpool who never stops talking didn't say a word in Wolverine. Has Wolverine even once wore a damn mask in any movie? Those movies wouldn't have made a dollar less if they did it correct. The powers are cool to see but thats it. I have hope for suicide squad.

If Nash's MVP's weren't deserved,what about Pooh's? :nerd:
I think that D. Rose deserved that MVP. Due to the injuries he's suffered in the past few years, people truly forget how dominant he was. D. Rose didn't have much help on the offensive end that year and the Bulls had quite a few injuries that year. When I look back to that year, he truly was amazing.

perk icing his knees after 5 minutes of playtime 
roll.gif
I know this feel 
ohwell.gif

Bulls only won 62 games.

Steph played 5 minutes less than Rose and his efficiency was miles better. 11% better from 3.

Your stats for both players are wrong. You inflated Rose's quite a bit and left out some others.
yeah posting false  stats he should be done. :lol: ... we all know steph had a better season this year  then rose did that year...... 

I didn't post fake stats look em up, I'm not saying Rose had a better season, I'm saying both were deserving

He had a terrific season but ran into lebron in the playoffs.

9.8%

not sure why "comic" fans say this. there are 50 different versions of batman throughout the history of comics but people get upset because the movie batman is different from that one comic version they are a fan of
Characters go through changes. That said there are classic renditions of every character that stand the test of time. My issues are the big middle finger changes.

Making Iceman in X-men a teenager. The Penguin in Batman 2 a monster living in the sewer eating raw fish. Deadpool who never stops talking didn't say a word in Wolverine. Has Wolverine even once wore a damn mask in any movie? Those movies wouldn't have made a dollar less if they did it correct. The powers are cool to see but thats it. I have hope for suicide squad.
cant defend deadpool, that movie was literally the worst

but if a comic came out with those same exact changes comic book fans would accept it as legit. they only get mad because the movie wasnt what they expected, even if the movie ends up being a well written story

with that being said, what they did in iron man 3 was bs and its the worst marvel movie 

If Nash's MVP's weren't deserved,what about Pooh's? :nerd:
I think that D. Rose deserved that MVP. Due to the injuries he's suffered in the past few years, people truly forget how dominant he was. D. Rose didn't have much help on the offensive end that year and the Bulls had quite a few injuries that year. When I look back to that year, he truly was amazing.

Dude was the most dominant PG, really Shaq like, kind of where Westbrook is now, just less of a 3 pt shooter and more of a slasher

Not to mention, Steph had all around help guiding him to his MVP trophy. All Rose had was a defensive team. Who on that MVP Rose team could or did average 20ppg?

Dude was the most dominant PG, really Shaq like, kind of where Westbrook is now, just less of a 3 pt shooter and more of a slasher
just like ppl think westbrook is going to have a long career playing how he does. nah. his play style dont last that long.westbrook on the lakers in 2 years. nah im good.

wade back in the day was sick ....everyone knew he would decline quickly with how he played tho. . 

Last edited:
Not to mention, Steph had all around help guiding him to his MVP trophy. All Rose had was a defensive team. Who on that MVP Rose team could or did average 20ppg?
steph has the same team he had last year 

minus steve blake, so he actually has less help 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom