OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big hero 6 was a dumbed down kiddie version of the comic. Most people know the Silver Samurai from the Wolverine movie but that character is member of big hero 6.

That should tell you how vastly different the movie was from the source material.
just because its different from the source material doesnt mean its not as good or even better.

NBA Finals MVPs don't outweigh regular season MVP awards!
It does when Steve Nash has 2 and Kobe and Shaq have a combined 2.
With the Finals MVP there are guys who wouldn't be considered top 5 all time in their position ( Chauncey Billups, Joe Dumars, James Worthy, Cedric Maxwell, Jo Jo White, Dennis Johnson)
kawaii's name not being on the not top 5 list 
pimp.gif

you can argue about kobe not winning one year, and duncan the other, but nash was deserving as well. you telling me all them voters got it wrong?

NBA Finals MVPs don't outweigh regular season MVP awards!

It does when Steve Nash has 2 and Kobe and Shaq have a combined 2.

With the Finals MVP there are guys who wouldn't be considered top 5 all time in their position ( Chauncey Billups, Joe Dumars, James Worthy, Cedric Maxwell, Jo Jo White, Dennis Johnson)

big game james a top fiddy
he's an all-timer

Last edited:
If you haven't watched Wreck It Ralph, then we can't be friends.
I'm 31 and single with no younger cousins and no family around me. Thanks for making me depressed doe [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Any fair chart should have 'Year' as the beginning category, not Age.

So players can be compared according to Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, etc.

antidope antidope :nerd: Make that chart a Year chart instead of an Age chart? Maybe throw Magic in there? :nerd: Magic, Kobe, Wade, Bron, Bird, Shaq, Timmy?

Last edited:

Derrick Rose top 5 at his position? You can find outliers everywhere. I think everyone except Ced and Billups are HOFers.

just because its different from the source material doesnt mean its not as good or even better.
To a hardcore comic fan it's terrible. As are 90% of all superhero movies. The changes they make are bad and unnecessary. IMO
not sure why "comic" fans say this. there are 50 different versions of batman throughout the history of comics but people get upset because the movie batman is different from that one comic version they are a fan of

[quote name="instagram"][quote name="amel223"]If you haven't watched Wreck It Ralph, then we can't be friends.[/quote]I'm 31 and single with no younger cousins and no family around me. Thanks for making me depressed doe [emoji]128546[/emoji][/quote]2 of my top 3 are enjoyable without kids: Wreck It Ralph, & Lego Movie.

[thread="624605"]Official 2015 Nba Playoff Thread 5 26 Conference Finals Cle 3 0 V Atl Tonight/60900#post_23417747​[/thread]

If Nash's MVP's weren't deserved,what about Pooh's?
This is the only MVP I have ever had a real problem with. 
Dwight finished 2nd that year btw...
roll.gif

Wow so, Steph, Steve, and Derrick MVP's were not deserved cause they all won on the same criteria
Didn't say anything about the other 2,just wondering since so many think Nash robbed a few players 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom