OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Rose was underserving, so is Steph then.
Steph shot better, more efficient....Way Better teammates, less player usage, offensive and defensive team propelled his stardom.

Rose, 43%fg, 25ppg, 8 assist on a strict defensive team that barely had ONE 18ppg scorer.

perk icing his knees after 5 minutes of playtime 
roll.gif
I know this feel 
ohwell.gif
i played pick up with the current varsity team from my highschool this time back and i was sore for the next 4 days 
tired.gif

If Rose was underserving, so is Steph then.
Steph shot better, more efficient....Way Better teammates, less player usage, offensive and defensive team propelled his stardom.

Rose, 43%fg, 25ppg, 8 assist on a strict defensive team that barely had ONE 18ppg scorer.

They won't listen tho

cant defend deadpool, that movie was literally the worst

but if a comic came out with those same exact changes comic book fans would accept it as legit. they only get mad because the movie wasnt what they expected, even if the movie ends up being a well written story

with that being said, what they did in iron man 3 was bs and its the worst marvel movie 

I wasn't a fan of the Iron Man movies. I enjoyed the Avengers so far. Gaurdians of the Galaxy was awesome and so was the last Superman. They are going in a better direction. Spider Man joining the Avengers films should be interesting and DC comics upcoming films have a lot of promise. Rock playing Black Adam is perfection.

Not to mention, Steph had all around help guiding him to his MVP trophy. All Rose had was a defensive team. Who on that MVP Rose team could or did average 20ppg?

Top 4 players on GSW this year:
Steph - 23.8 points
Klay - 21.7 points
Draymond Green - 11.7 points
Marreese Speights - 10.1 points

67.3 points

Top 4 players on CHI in 10-11:
Rose - 25 points
Boozer - 17.5 points
Deng - 17.4 points
Noah - 11.7 points

71.6 points

Huh.

Steph - 23.8 points
Klay - 21.7 points

67.3 points

Rose - 25 points
Boozer - 17.5 points
Deng - 17.4 points
Noah - 11.7 points

71.6 points

Huh.
And then I want you to add up the bench totals as well. It's not a 5 man game, it's a 12 man roster in basketball. Hm?

Not to mention, Steph had all around help guiding him to his MVP trophy. All Rose had was a defensive team. Who on that MVP Rose team could or did average 20ppg?

Steph - 23.8 points
Klay - 21.7 points

67.3 points

Rose - 25 points
Boozer - 17.5 points
Deng - 17.4 points
Noah - 11.7 points

71.6 points

Huh.

You proved his point

Last edited:
Agsin, WHO WAS A 18PPG SCORER in 10-11 BULLS? Curry has Klay @ 21.2ppg
That is such a great # that teams ACTUALLY can't zero in on ONE guy.

So the top 4 scorers on the Bulls averaged more than the top 4 scorers on Golden State but all Rose had was a defensive team that couldn't score points?

So the top 4 scorers on the Bulls averaged more than the top 4 scorers on Golden State but all Rose had was a defensive team that couldn't score points?

Im pretty sure if you go 8 deep which is what teams actually play, GSW scores way more, theres a reason why the Bulls were known as a bad offensive team

CHI averaged 98.6 ppg that season.
GSW averaged 110 ppg that season.

Rose averaged 25% of the Bulls points
Steph averaged 22% of the Warriors points playing less minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom