OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can argue about kobe not winning one year, and duncan the other, but nash was deserving as well. you telling me all them voters got it wrong?

NBA Finals MVPs don't outweigh regular season MVP awards!

It does when Steve Nash has 2 and Kobe and Shaq have a combined 2.

With the Finals MVP there are guys who wouldn't be considered top 5 all time in their position ( Chauncey Billups, Joe Dumars, James Worthy, Cedric Maxwell, Jo Jo White, Dennis Johnson)

big game james a top fiddy
he's an all-timer

There's at least 5 small forwards who are unquestionably better

Bird, Lebron, Dr.J, Pippen, Dominque, Pippen, Hondo, Barry, Pierce, Elgin and realistically KD is already ahead of him

Last edited:
You're giving way too many pts for rings, and doing so discredits what shaq did for his first 3 rings

You wanna give Shaq all the credit for ring number 1 fine. But that's where it ends. Although I do remember him fouling out in a critical G4 on the road.

2010-11 Kobe stats:
25.3 points, 5.1 reb, 4.7 ast, 1.2 stl, 45%/33%/83%

2010-11 Rose stats:
25 points, 4.1 reb, 7.7 ast, 1 stl, 44%/33%/86%

Booo

I'm 31 and single with no younger cousins and no family around me. Thanks for making me depressed doe [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Eh, I know other people in your basic demographic who still manage to catch animated movies. Not like you have to go sit in the theater with a bunch of kids to watch. TBH, the flagship movies from Disney, Disney/Pixar and, to a lesser extent, DreamWorks, are some of the more consistently good movies Hollywood produces. But if animated flicks aren't your thing, that's fine too.

Toy Story is still the GOAT,followed by 2 and 3 
laugh.gif

The Incredibles is super underrated though

Last edited:
:lol: Idk I was agreeing with you on other pages, now I see you got Lebron top 5 already and you legit think Lebron was robbed, idk you coming off as a Stan right now
Half joking about mvp

Lebron is top 5 though

Can't be disputed really

Last edited:
roll.gif

25 ppg 7.7 apg 4 rpg 66 wins

24 ppg 7.7 apg 4 rpg 67 wins

Now tell me who is who and say Rose wasn't deserving

NT is full of dudes with no Objectivity
you forget to post nash stat line of like 16 and 11 

gs 67 wins > bulls 66 wins in the east ... i dont recall saying rose wasnt deserving . i just said steph mvp season was superior to those 2 . 

Last edited:
Wow so, Steph, Steve, and Derrick MVP's were not deserved cause they all won on the same criteria
stephs mvp season > nash and rose mvp seasons . 

:rofl:

Bulls only won 62 games.
Steph played 5 minutes less than Rose and his efficiency was miles better. 11% better from 3.
Your stats for both players are wrong. You inflated Rose's quite a bit and left out some others.

With the Finals MVP there are guys who wouldn't be considered top 5 all time in their position ( Chauncey Billups, Joe Dumars, James Worthy, Cedric Maxwell, Jo Jo White, Dennis Johnson)

Derrick Rose top 5 at his position? You can find outliers everywhere. I think everyone except Ced and Billups are HOFers.

I never said Derrick Rose was top 5 at his position

The HOF isn't relevant for this conversation because every NBA MVP will make the HOF

That is not the case with the NBA FMVP but that wasn't my point, my point was the the list of NBA FMVPs is alot weaker than the NBA MVP list

Wow so, Steph, Steve, and Derrick MVP's were not deserved cause they all won on the same criteria
stephs mvp season > nash and rose mvp seasons . 

:rofl:

Bulls only won 62 games.
Steph played 5 minutes less than Rose and his efficiency was miles better. 11% better from 3.
Your stats for both players are wrong. You inflated Rose's quite a bit and left out some others.

The stats i posted are correct, except the wins but feel free to post the "correct stats"

Bulls only won 62 games.
yeah posting false  stats he should be done. 
laugh.gif
... steph had a better season then rose. never said rose didnt deserve an mvp tho. nash didnt.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom