OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is great

It doesn't mean Derrick Rose had anywhere close to the defensive impact of Dwight Howard
And neither did Dwight had ANYWHERE close to the offensive impact Rose had. See where I'm going? Rose did everything for that team and you're saying Dwight brought the ball up, executed plays, hit game winners and carried his Magics to anywhere to the level Rose did, 62-20? Dwight is irreplaceable in that season but he wasn't the MVP.

The arguments in this thread have already gotten ridiculous. I can only imagine what a full week of no basketball until the Finals is going to be like 
laugh.gif
College-Basketball-Brawl-GIF.gif

No, this years GSW team has one of the best offenses of all-time. I'm telling these guys wearing Rose-colored glasses that the Bulls weren't some ****** team putting up 40 points a game being carried by one player.

But take it as you will. :smile: There's no need to be upset.
You're wrong, they were a defensive team only able to put up close to 80ppg without Rose. With Rose, they achieved way more than that.

and in the 2010 playoffs, Wade and Lebron definitely put in work against the Celtics and looked way better than Kobe when he played against the Celtics. Kobe stans would tell you he was the best player in the world during that span but i don't think that is true.

Last edited:
and in the 2010 playoffs, Wade and Lebron definitely put in work against the Celtics and looked way better than Kobe when he played against the Celtics. Kobe stans would tell you he was the best player in the world during that span but i don't think that is true.

:lol: ok

what's with all this non playoff team talk??

When's Game 1 of the Finals?

Wade went off. Celtics held Bron to 44% as opposed to the 51% shooting in the playoffs, held Kobe to 41% as opposed to 46% in the playoffs. They all got their usual numbers and Bean actually beat the Celtics.

Dude averaged 29,6,6 in the playoffs wins another title yet somehow isn't the best in the world. If it was ANYONE else this would be laughable.

Last edited:
Wade went off. Celtics held Bron to 44% as opposed to the 51% shooting in the playoffs, held Kobe to 41% as opposed to 46% in the playoffs. They all got their usual numbers and Bean actually beat the Celtics.
6-24 and you guys got lucky when Perkins got injured

Last edited:
[quote name="Based Jesus"][QUOTE name="Nelson999"]The arguments in this thread have already gotten ridiculous. I can only imagine what a full week of no basketball until the Finals is going to be like :lol: [/QUOTE]
College-Basketball-Brawl-GIF.gif
[/quote]"But Kobe!"
"Forget Kobe! MJ!"
*punch*
"But rings!"
*wham*
"But Shaq & Phil!"
*zap*
"Horry!"
*zing*
"Russell!"
*thwak*