OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the logos is a beanie 
roll.gif
roll.gif

6-24 and you guys got lucky when Perkins got injured

Bron went 3-14 in Game 5 but I'm schleep.
27 assists 27 TOs in the series. almost single-handily lost them the ring. luckily he was on the most talented roster that year.

you replace kobe with wade or lebron on that 2010 lakers team, there is no way that series would go to 7.
well duh

celtics lose in 6
fixed

didnt realize how bad lebron choked that 2010 season

series tied 2-2

bron goes 3-14 in game 5

9 turnovers in game 6

celtics win in 6

sick.gif

27 assists 27 TOs in the series. almost single-handily lost them the ring. luckily he was on the most talented roster that year.
fixed
You're right they were in the position to even be in a Game 7 in spite of Bean. I've seen the light.

The 28, 9, 4 he had in the other 3 wins were so detrimental to the team. 

He should have just quit on them like Lebby did on the Cavs. 

That is great

It doesn't mean Derrick Rose had anywhere close to the defensive impact of Dwight Howard
And neither did Dwight had ANYWHERE close to the offensive impact Rose had. See where I'm going? Rose did everything for that team and you're saying Dwight brought the ball up, executed plays, hit game winners and carried his Magics to anywhere to the level Rose did, 62-20? Dwight is irreplaceable in that season but he wasn't the MVP.

Derrick Rose had 2 game winners that season

Dwight Howard had 1 game winner

The 2011 Bulls supporing cast was also better the 2011 Magic supporting cast

Last edited:
I love these Kobe/LeBron debates. I would love to see the day a Kobe fan is convinced that LeBron is better.

It's hilarious. I can't even believe this is still a thing.

neither side will ever concede. they'll just argue in circles forever thinking they're making valid points.

but seriously, a kobe discussion in the playoffs thread? wrong place for that.

I love these Kobe/LeBron debates. I would love to see the day a Kobe fan is convinced that LeBron is better.
It's hilarious. I can't even believe this is still a thing.
neither side will ever concede. they'll just argue in circles forever thinking they're making valid points.

but seriously, a kobe discussion in the playoffs thread? wrong place for that.
They need their own thread for this garbage so they can just debate all night and day

tbh this thread would be better if we all just cried about the topics of discussion rather than adding to or changing the topic to something more interesting and/or relevant 

Derrick Rose had 2 game winners that season

Dwight Howard had 1 game winner

The 2011 Bulls supporing cast was also better the 2011 Magic supporting cast
That's great and all but the main point of the subject is that, if Rose wasnt deserving of the MVP, neither should Curry.

On my personal part, I don't discredit anything Curry have done. That boy is dominate, just as Rose in his MVP year. Two dominant MVP PG

You really don't see how he is so unlikeable?? 

I've never understood it, never tried to honestly.

Dude is a great player.

Stays out of trouble.

Takes care of his family.

Has some dope shoes.

Whats not to like?
His on court persona is annoying. Aside from that....there has always been a beef between the stans of the premier swingmen. I bet you can find an old dude who nagging his son right now talking bout how MJ ain't no Dr. J :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom