OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His on court persona is annoying. Aside from that....there has always been a beef between the stans of the premier swingmen. I bet you can find an old dude who nagging his son right now talking bout how MJ ain't no Dr. J :lol:

Thats all I've ever chalked it up as is you're just prolly a Kobe or Mike fan and dfending your guys place in history i get it.

Serious question tho why isn't Bravelude banned? dude contributes absolutely nothing but nonsense day in and day out I'd rather have Ryan around.

Last edited by a moderator:
i cant get down with grown men taking sad mirror selfies

that kind of behaviour will get you clowned 

i once had a friend that took a mirror selfie on instagram. i deleted him from all my social media and stopped talking to him 

They're plenty of fans who aren't Kobe or MJ fans that dislike/hate LeBron. Hell even his own NBA peers don't really respect him and call him out. But you see what you want to see. 

that kind of behaviour will get you clowned 

i once had a friend that took a mirror selfie on instagram. i deleted him from all my social media and stopped talking to him 
I would prob like all your pics on IG tbh

There's only one thing worse
ko.bmp

You really don't see how he is so unlikeable?? 

I've never understood it, never tried to honestly.

Dude is a great player.

Stays out of trouble.

Takes care of his family.

Has some dope shoes.

Whats not to like?

It's his public personality, seems so forced, like he's not naturally cool at all anymore on or off the court :lol:

OG Cleveland Lebron was my dude tho, once he tired to play the villain role in MIA fam just became corny to me :lol:

Oh yeah, his shoes ain't been dope since the 10s, figure I'd throw that in there while I'm at it :lol:

It's his public personality, seems so forced, like he's not naturally cool at all anymore on or off the court :lol:

OG Cleveland Lebron was my dude tho, once he tired to play the villain role in MIA fam just became corny to me :lol:

Oh yeah, his shoes ain't been dope since the 10s, figure I'd throw that in there while I'm at it :lol:

You mean a celebrity has a forced public persona? naaaaaah I've never heard of such a thing :rolleyes

2009-2011 Lebron was the worst personality-wise.

He still plays things up at semi-corny levels which can annoy people, but whatever. At least he's not dancing up and down the length of the sidelines anymore.

Last edited:
LOL. Does it make you happier if I am gone? I don‘t need to get into the same discussions over and over about MVP talk, or HOF positioning, or rankings.

Why Lebron stunt himself? Ditched Cleveland, went to Miami, took mid season vacays to football games, disrespected his coach, bullies Kevin Love. Lebron, you cheated on your GED? Did you take pre-algebra for 4 years? Did you even attempt to take the SATs or ACTs? Lebron, do you know what the square root of 16 is? Lebeta, was PE the only class you got an A?

How dat bubble bath last night Lebeta?

I hated LeBron much more during his first 7 years in Cleveland than I did in Miami.

He finally dropped the people pleasing act.

You really aren't thinking if you can't figure out why somebody wouldn't like Lebron

Or just not concerned with why grown men don't like a basketball player.

It's not like he's had some off-court issues that've rubbed folks wrong it's usally petty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dwight Howard is the only person anyone should hate in the NBA. The rest of the league is cool.

Last edited:
If you can't seee how the media pushing ebron to a pinnacle he doesn't deserve yet can make someone dislike him then IDK what to tell you.

During Kobe's run at the top it seemed like many in the media tried to discredit A lot of what he did throughout. With Lebron it's the exact opposite.

EVERYTHING the guy does is pushed in your face like it's something that every other DOMINANT NBA player hasn't done. So yes he's won at the high levels he hasn't won as much as Mike, Kobe, Magic.

His stats are on par if not better than anyone not named MJ, yet when you REALLY look into the teams that he's played you start to take that with a grain of salt.

the mere fact that people want to discuss LBJ vs MJ at this moment in his career already knowing the history of these two... is a testament to just how privileged the media has made him out to be.

tumblr_lwm1z6lkVK1qef6lgo2_500.png

That is overboard. 

:lol: right. we're workin with a badass here

If you can't seee how the media pushing ebron to a pinnacle he doesn't deserve yet can make someone dislike him then IDK what to tell you.

During Kobe's run at the top it seemed like many in the media tried to discredit A lot of what he did throughout. With Lebron it's the exact opposite.

EVERYTHING the guy does is pushed in your face like it's something that every other DOMINANT NBA player hasn't done. So yes he's won at the high levels he hasn't won as much as Mike, Kobe, Magic.

His stats are on par if not better than anyone not named MJ, yet when you REALLY look into the teams that he's played you start to take that with a grain of salt.

the mere fact that people want to discuss LBJ vs MJ at this moment in his career already knowing the history of these two... is a testament to just how privileged the media has made him out to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom