OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry and harden gonna mess around and drop career highs tonight

I could see Bulls fans, Wiz fans, or Celtics fans hating Bron since they had a bunch of series aginst him but random western confernce teams hate him confuse me. Even with kobe. I'm a Clipper fan and Kobe is my guy. His fans are annoying as censored but Kobe was fun as hell to watch during his prime. Rape Case Kobe victimizing women and NBA teams was probably my favorite Kobe. Going to court and hitting buzzer beaters on the same day. Unreal.

Only player I really hated was Rose but his comeback has lessened the hate a bit.
Why do you hate Rose? Curious question

I'll give my opinions on contracts once the season wraps up.

But in terms of the finals, assuming rocks don't come back.

I am really curious to see who's defense locks down who's offense. To me that's the secret.

Both teams play their offense in their own great way but which team can really play smart ball to contain he attack from the other end

Based off the teams that they played throughout the playoffs i think the W's are much more prepared to defend the Cavs than vice versa.

Also Kyrie being injured means that Lebron MUST guard either Curry or Thompson, which i think is gonna slow down his productivity on the offensive end A lot. Not to mention The W's have 3-4 guys who they can throw on Lebron throughout the game who can atleast make bron work to get buckets (Klay, A.I, Draymond, Barnes.

So Lebron isn't gonna be able to dictate his way in the post the way he did against ATL. And Bogut Along with Ezili & Lee should be enough to neutralize the amount of second chance rebounds the cavs have been striving on.

Clearly LBJ is a better player than Harden but i think much of the defense they played against the rockets can be applied to this Cavs team and be successful. As opposed to the Cavs not seeing a team who plays anything close to GS.

The way the rules were in the L have changed compared to the 90s alot of these guys today couldnt handle it plus the league was well BALANCED in both conferences as far as competition goes in the 90s

Tristan Thompson > Faried

Always had him on the radar, not a big daily kept radar but a solid one since he's been drafted.

When he went to sat on the bench, (non-lebron Cav's) I never understood why but maybe not ready? But he did look like a solid player to be.

Faried is a special player too. Idk what happened at certain points this season. Looking forward to see him and Ty Lawson out of Denver OR hopefully Denver can make a move that satisfies them both and gets them to stay.

Has anyone noticed that JR is making plays by passing the ball. And it even looks like he's having fun doing it.

Has anyone noticed that JR is making plays by passing the ball. And it even looks like he's having fun doing it.
It's not that J.R. doesn't have the ability....he just rather shoot :lol:

But yeah, he's contributing greatly right now.

Last edited:
Nah. Dude looks like NY Knicks JR to me. Only difference is, he's making those contested 3s 
laugh.gif

We have saw this J.R on Melo's Denver team, we have seen him do this on the Winning Knicks team, and we're seeing him do it again, J.R balling like this shouldn't come as a surprise, however he's GUARANTEED a ridiculously bad night, and him technically being the second option against GS is gonna show why he's J.R Smith and not mentioned amongst the top guards in the L.

If by someway he avoids being J.R and consistently plays then this series can be a lot closer than i initially thought. Ive saw J.R takeover games against really good teams in the playoffs before, but he could never do it consistently

We have saw this J.R on Melo's Denver team, we have seen him do this on the Winning Knicks team, and we're seeing him do it again, J.R balling like this shouldn't come as a surprise, however he's GUARANTEED a ridiculously bad night, and him technically being the second option against GS is gonna show why he's J.R Smith and not mentioned amongst the top guards in the L.

If by someway he avoids being J.R and consistently plays then this series can be a lot closer than i initially thought. Ive saw J.R takeover games against really good teams in the playoffs before, but he could never do it consistently

2nd option?

What happen to Kyrie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom