OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no athlete is innocent? yall say some crazy/stupid stuff about famous people and athletes... they ARE still normal people u know. its not like theyre a different breed

Yet you treat them like gods? Lol

Thats the point. They aint special. So they dont deserve special treatment

Last edited:
"Was I gambling with goons who had bad reputations? Yeah, I was." - Jordan

Kind of hard to be a rumor when he admitted to it in 1993.

naw lol i messed up cuz i put 2 for 4...but lebum been to 6 finals now...

losing 4 finals...that is just so bad for legacy...

duncan is 5 for 7 too...
his sixth finals hasn't started yet... Hopefully he will be 2 for 6...

Tim d is 5 out 6..

Last edited:
The cool thing about Jordan's six is that it began after the climb over some all time great teams, only stopped in the middle due to him retiring (yes chances are they would've lost one or two but we don't know for sure) and ended due to retirement. Once it began, no team/player really stopped him. He decided when it was to end. Just cool the way it worked out

I don't recall people even Kobe fans saying he is the best ever and saying he's better then mj ... Like the media and lj fans say he's the goat or on his way to goat status.

Lmao bro u have got to be kidding me right?

Kobe a snitch?
nerd.gif
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/shaq-kobe-bryant-ruined-marriage-article-1.297264

I had no idea that Shump & Thompson are both FA's this year.. Also J.R has a player option coming in this year, after being the second best offensive option (Due to Injury) on this Cavs Finals team...

With all this stated is it even possible for them to Bring Love back?

TT is part of Lebrons crew and if i remember he's managed by his Boy... Market for Thompson is gonna start at atleast 10-11 Mil Per. Shump can still get a contract from 5-7 per, & in all likelihood this will be J.R's last chance to get a big payday and he's once again played himself into atleast 7-9 Mil per.

Add in the fact LBJ is gonna want ALL his money from the Cavs next offseason this team is set up pretty badly from a cap standpoint. Win or Lose the Cavs have some very very big decisions to make going forward..

Last edited:
Some dude who got multiple banned for posting garbage and racist point of views in the past
Stop playing cute fambs you've been coming at me since I came back. I don't why you are so butt hurt about me but you need to back off. It's getting weird. I'm sorry I'm not a laker fan.

And for you to attack me personally and skew my own apology and say I had racist point of views is freaking sick.

Yo Ska can you please check this fool.

Here come the fairy tales about Jordan :lol:

So cashbanks cashbanks what are we doing here by you bringing up a unsubstantiated rumor about Jordan?

Hating?

him cheating on his wife constantly is well known these aren't rumors.

techinally he took reggie thus's jump because he didn't want her to come with him to his new city

wife'ed a smash n pass cuz his mom's made him

Last edited:
Stop playing cute fambs you've been coming at me since I came back. I don't why you are so butt hurt about me but you need to back off. It's getting weird. I'm sorry I'm not a laker fan.

And for you to attack me personally and skew my own apology and say I had racist point of views is freaking sick.

Yo Ska can you please check this fool.

Lol personal attacks? Thats funny

We have enough stirring of the pot as is in this thread. Dont need your garbage added to the mix

tristan thompson is so over rated....

just another example of lebron getting his team mates some more money by making them look better than they are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom