OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! 24?
That's crazy, Bron had only 6 when his number was 6 
nerd.gif

Warriors in 6. Maybe 5. I feel rockets couldve beat the cavs, and warriors handled them fine. So if thats the case, 5-6 games should do it.

This reminds me of last year's finals where Lebron will go off, but no one else on the team will. Lebron averaged 28 ppg shooting on 57% and 51% from 3 in last year's finals. He'll probably shoot worse this year though. Dubs defense is just too good and are just too deep. Cavs aren't as good last year's Heat and Dubs are better than last year's spurs. Dubs in 5. Maybe 6.

steph low key bringing back daughters. girls been the wackest offspring since the cosby shows, but little lady out here with the new wave. gsw stay changing the game b

Mark Jackson = Tony Dungy
Steve Kerr = Jon Gruden
Not even close. Dungy was a very good coach for several seasons and built that monster defense in TB. Then look what he did in Indy. They shouldve won again if he didn't retire and let brain dead Caldwell take over.

Heck, Gruden is way overrated now for winning with Dungy's players. Never did anything since.

Jackson is a Preacher that thinks 3 pointers are bad shots.

Last edited:
The Warriors don't have a single player who has played in the Finals before.

Here are the most recent teams who have consisted of nothing but first time playing in the finals players:

2009 Magic

2007 Cavs

1997 Jazz

1994 Knicks

1991 Bulls - the most recent such team that ended up winning

The Warriors don't have a single player who has played in the Finals before.

Here are the most recent teams who have consisted of nothing but first time playing in the finals players:

2009 Magic

2007 Cavs

1997 Jazz

1994 Knicks

1991 Bulls - the most recent such team that ended up winning
The bulk of those teams were facing better West teams and Jordan *shrug*

I wish the Finals started sooner, but glad kyrie gets the rest.

Healthy Kyrie is big.

GS has a lot of length on D and a few guys to throw at LeBron, but I think he eats, JR eats, Shumps bringing his handcuffs.

For some reason, I think Klay is gonna feast!

Can yall imagine him lighting Cavs up with another 37pt. quarter performance?

I hope Warriors take Cavs out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom