OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
best gif to sum up last game of western conference final

0HIhjBl.gif

:smokin

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at LeBron not getting enough credit.

I dont know man. Lebron is an all time great. People not giving him enough credit. With an all time great theres always a possibility that that player can overcome great especially a young team. Anything can happen especially if the refs call if in favor of the cavs

I cant bet against great players
I really wouldn't worry about Lebbywinks.  Warriors are the 2015 champs.  Let me be the first to congratulate you.  K. Love would have made it more interesting, but this year's GSW team is a historically great team.  Kerr is an awesome coach.  Should've been COTY.  Dubs have it all including MVP and everything a championship team needs and more.

Why V Page get clipped???
Excessive asterisk usage 
Bruh, it wasn't even that. Dude got upset because Ska kept deleting his posts that contained curse words. So he drops f you b. 
laugh.gif

It was so wild. Don't think I've ever seen anyone get themselves banned over something so stupid. 

It would be like assaulting a cop because he gestures, from his car that's across the street, for you to put your seat belt on. So wild. 

Either Cavs are on a hugr roll or them East teams really sucks. So hard for me to judge the Cavs :lol:

Last edited:
Who you want to win cavs or warriors?
I'm okay w/ Curry, as it'll open a whole new can of discussions that refute my theory about '******' point guards.  Curry is probably the best ball handler x shooter in the HISTORY of the NBA. Guys like him are very very very hard to come by.  I think people know this.

As long Lebron LOSES, it'll be a blessing to the 'agenda'.  Curry is seen as the good guy, while LeBeta is seen as the 'group fest' guy.  Kyrie and Lebron are both losing 'good guy' points.

I seriously doubt the Cavs are underestimating a team with the best record in the league and homecourt advantage. 
I didn't say they were underestimating them.  Simply said I don't think they fully understand just how historically great this GSW team is.  Cavs have not been battle tested during their cake walk to the Finals and won't be ready for such a dynamic squad.  They'll understand soon enough once Wardell is crowned Finals MVP.

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed the 'rage' of players.  I enjoyed the skirmishes, the techs, the elbows, the knees.  That makes it enjoyable.  Other than that, it's pretty pathetic.  I get more satisfaction seeing Lebron flop than any team winning.  League is different now.

I actually enjoyed the 'rage' of players.  I enjoyed the skirmishes, the techs, the elbows, the knees.  That makes it enjoyable.  Other than that, it's pretty pathetic.  I get more satisfaction seeing Lebron flop than any team winning.  League is different now.

Floppy plays huh

GSW going for history b. Players dont have to have a veteran if the leader or coach has the fortitude. Bron has more experience in losing, not winning. Kerr will keep those boys together.

The Warriors management can send a check to Monta while they are at it...

I've never seen so many brand new warrior fans in my life. The bandwagon is so thick. 

Congratulations to the real fans who waited this long. 

Last edited:

Bruh, it wasn't even that. Dude got upset because Ska kept deleting his posts that contained curse words. So he drops f you b. 
laugh.gif

It was so wild. Don't think I've ever seen anyone get themselves banned over something so stupid. 

It would be like assaulting a cop because he gestures, from his car that's across the street, for you to put your seat belt on. So wild. 
Damn, I missed this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom