OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors in 5. LeBron James could potentially win another game by himself but the Cavs aren't getting this done.

Apparently the Bulls won't fire Thibs until all the other spots around the league are filled. That's the report.

What a GARBAGE, CLASSLESS franchise. I hope no one takes that Chicago job. As good as he's been with those hurt bums every year. Shameless

^ It's been all over TV the last few days.

I'm mad excited for this series. I can't think of the last time I was excited for the NBA Finals. Good matchup, two exciting teams. I'm not sure who to pick, I can see either team winning but I'm leaning towards CLE in 6.

Last edited:
whered you hear that

The report was read on the Mikes this morning said no one is willing to trade for him. The Bulls know this and refuse to fire him. The belief is they are keeping him outta spite so he can't coach this season. Once the jobs are taken up then they'll fire him. Chicago should just let him go now if this is what's being reported. Bad PR.

Last edited:
2. Somehow folks took him having a bad game and turned that into him not being an Elite player. Let me say one thing. I really hate prisoners of the moment man. I really don't understand how he was Elite Monday night, but now on Wednesday it changed? Why are people so day by day with how they view a player. It is disturbing.

Someone even went as far as saying there is no way max players only win 1 game in a series. I will tell you how, when you play the best team in the game that had a historical season and your squad is down two KEY pieces. That is why. But you don't give those same two dudes credit for getting through Clippers? I don't get it man.

Welcome back to S&T,overreactions and hot takes galore  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Im picking Dubs in 6

Regardless of the outcome ima be here to live up to my pick, unlike most of the spineless guys who picked ATL and dipped once they was down 3-0

whered you hear that
The report was read on the Mikes this morning said no one is willing to trade for him. The Bulls know this and refuse to fire him. The belief is they are keeping him outta spite so he can't coach this season. Once the jobs are taken up then they'll fire him. Chicago should just let him go now if this is what's being reported. Bad PR.
that's really terrible. can't mess with a man's livelihood that way out of spite. goes all the way to the top

Can't wait to hear about how trash the warriors are or how big a frauds they are once The Cavs win.
I admit I wasn't sold on them and was expecting them to be frauds like ATL. Fraud in terms of them being the #1 seed but not being the best team in their respective conference.

So I take my hat off to GSW

I have Cleveland in 6. There is no knowledge behind my pick. Just got a feeling LeBron gets it done this season. Either way I hope we get good basketball.

Game 1: Thursday, June 4, Cleveland at Golden State, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 2: Sunday, June 7, Cleveland at Golden State, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 3: Tuesday, June 9, Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 4: Thursday, June 11, Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 5*: Sunday, June 14, Cleveland at Golden State, 8 p.m., ABC

Game 6*: Tuesday, June 16, Golden State at Cleveland, 9 p.m., ABC

Game 7*: Friday June 19, Cleveland at Golden State, 9 p.m., ABC

there are advantages for both teams obviously, but idk how a unhealthy Kyrie guards Curry

Or how you even attempt to guard Curry with Dellevadova, idk how spell dudes name f it

Im picking Dubs in 6

Regardless of the outcome ima be here to live up to my pick, unlike most of the spineless guys who picked ATL and dipped once they was down 3-0
That's what usually happens when people pick teams to win just to see them beat LeBron.

Cavs in 5. Wouldn't be mad if the Warriors made history though. 

Last edited:
there are advantages for both teams obviously, but idk how a unhealthy Kyrie guards Curry

Or how you even attempt to guard Curry with Dellevadova, idk how spell dudes name f it
Maybe start Shumpert and put him on Steph

LeBron can show some time on Klay

Glad to see Barnes break out last night...

pimp.gif

But I have the Cavs in 6. 

As much as I want Curry to get a ring, I just think Lebron is too focused right now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom