OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone saying who's going to guard Steph, but who's going to guard Lebron. No one on the Warriors is going to hold him down and make him have Harden games. This series will be won on which team shows up the most. Steph and Bron are going to get theirs, now can they get their teammates to get some is the question. That's where this series will be won. Steph and Bron will provide the daggers.
warriors have bigger and better defenders than the hawks did

the only game the warriors lost was game 4 where harden dropped 45 on 22 shots. lebron is not going to have that good of a game, his shot just isnt there

either is a downgrade & the split is happening in real time so ** ye shrug**

Maybe losing Thibs will ultimately be for the best. Sometimes you just need a different voice or philosophy. The roster is title worthy if healthy.

Gimme Cavs in 6.

Reasons:
- that list of Finals newbs is a big deal to me.
· 09 Magic
· 07 Cavs
· 97 Jazz
· 94 Knicks
· 91 Bulls

The most recent 2 were 2 of the worst Finals in recent history, with that 07 being completely lopsided. I don't think anyone outside of Cleveland/Ohio really thought there was a decent shot for the Cavs.

Every single one of those teams was playing against a player that comes along once in a generation, in his prime. Only exception is the 91 Bulls, and they won it, because they HAD the once in a generation player in his prime.

The Warriors don't have a Kobe/Duncan/Jordan/Hakeem.

And the Cavs do.

Being completely new with LeBron on the other side and Klay bleeding out of his ear, I can't see GSW taking it.

I'll be going for it, cheering for it, but I can't see it.

View media item 1480051

Gimme Cavs in 6.

Reasons:
· 09 Magic
· 07 Cavs
· 97 Jazz
· 94 Knicks
· 91 Bulls

The most recent 2 were 2 of the worst Finals in recent history, with that 07 being completely lopsided. I don't think anyone outside of Cleveland/Ohio really thought there was a decent shot for the Cavs.

Every single one of those teams was playing against a player that comes along once in a generation, in his prime. Only exception is the 91 Bulls, and they won it, because they HAD the once in a generation player in his prime.

And the Cavs do.

Being completely new with LeBron on the other side and Klay bleeding out of his ear, I can't see GSW taking it.

I hear what you saying Ska but I think Curry is starting to show that he IS and will be in that mode of a "Kobe/Duncan/Jordan/Hakeem/Bron" category. I'll tell you, I was definitely one of his early doubters but he has improved his game to levels that even his most HARDCORE fans didn't know he was capable of.

I just don't see how THIS Cavs team, as it currently is, can take out this current Warrior team.

That bleeding out of the ear canal is serious.

Didn't think too much of it last night cuz I thought it was a laceration.

Then throwing up after the game on top of that.. Yikes

Last edited:
Ppl were asking who was going to guard Lebron last Finals as well, and Leonard stepped up. All u have to do w/ Lebron is try your best to stop him from driving to the basket which is without a doubt a tough feat. Make him shoot and you're good, he's not that consistent.

Gimme Cavs in 6.

Reasons:
· 09 Magic
· 07 Cavs
· 97 Jazz
· 94 Knicks
· 91 Bulls

Apparently SKA has not met Mr. Stephen Curry (Ni Hao)

Everyone saying who's going to guard Steph, but who's going to guard Lebron. No one on the Warriors is going to hold him down and make him have Harden games. This series will be won on which team shows up the most. Steph and Bron are going to get theirs, now can they get their teammates to get some is the question. That's where this series will be won. Steph and Bron will provide the daggers.
warriors have bigger and better defenders than the hawks did

the only game the warriors lost was game 4 where harden dropped 45 on 22 shots. lebron is not going to have that good of a game, his shot just isnt there
Has nobody been watching the playoffs. When did Bron become a jump shooter only. Who exactly has held him down this playoffs. Every series it's like oh Butler, oh DMC oh blah, blah, blah. In each series he went off and got his. It's gonna be the same in this series. It's gonna come down to the supporting cast on both sides.

Gimme Cavs in 6.

Reasons:
· 09 Magic
· 07 Cavs
· 97 Jazz
· 94 Knicks
· 91 Bulls

And the Cavs do.

bruh...you don't think curry is a once in a generation type player? seriously? how? he may not be physically transcendent, but lets not act like we've ever seen a shooter like him.

If Jimmy Butler and Damarre Carroll couldn't guard lebron neither can anyone on the Warriors
lebron shot 39% and 10% from three vs the bulls
they blew it :lol: I swear :smh:

If Jimmy Butler and Damarre Carroll couldn't guard lebron neither can anyone on the Warriors

Really Sneak? You don't think Draymond is a better defender than both of them?

carrol yeah jimmy hell no

Not one man can guard LeBron true but I'm not expecting one man to guard LeBron.

Idk about what the Hawks did but the Bulls put too much of the responsibility on Jimmy. Honestly should've had that responsibility split with Snell.

I'm sure the Warriors are going to be smart enough to throw different looks at LeBron.

With the kind of lineup Dubs be putting on the floor at times, there'll be three guys on the floor at all times who can switch on him

Last edited:
Is Iggy still a great defender? I think he would be important to try and at least keep up with James. I feel like they need his size and strength.

of course lebron's going to get his points hes taking 25 shots per game

but 27 ppg on 25 shots per game is not enough to beat the warriors 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom