OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what Adam Silver is gonna do about that. Doubt the NBA doesnt look into that to see if protocol was violated.

well i mean, he didnt go back into the game. he just came to the bench. so, technically, he didnt return back to basketball activities if he was showing symptoms.

Klay been playing scared all playoffs. Not that big of a loss. Not like he's playing the Kings to pad his stats. :D

Ws will be fine.

Warriors' disputed Burke's report saying Thompson was given a concussion evaulation test immediately after suffering the head injury, in a statement released by the team. The team also said that he developed concussion-like symptoms after the game and will be monitored. 
CGEZXfbUsAAUPaA.jpg

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...ear-injury-knee-trevor-ariza-warriors-rockets

mark Jackson basically got finessed out of a nba finals tally on his resume... at least he will announce it :x

Last edited:
would love for someone to make a parody of the Lebron James "coming home" commercial with Steph Curry.... 

had no idea he was born in Akron too .... 

would love for someone to make a parody of the Lebron James "coming home" commercial with Steph Curry.... 

had no idea he was born in Akron too .... 
everyone will know & be sick of it within 2 days I guarantee it

I hope Scott Foster refs every game in GS

HOUSTON -- Over the last 16 months NBA referee Scott Foster has been poked and prodded by government and independent agencies to determine the nature of his relationship with Tim Donaghy, the disgraced former official who is serving 15 months in a Florida prison after pleading guilty to wire fraud and transmitting wagering information across state lines.

Foster, 41, has been crucified by the press for the 304 phone calls he exchanged with Donaghy between December 2006 and April 2007, during which time Donaghy has admitted he shared inside information with two known gamblers.

Warriors' disputed Burke's report saying Thompson was given a concussion evaulation test immediately after suffering the head injury, in a statement released by the team. The team also said that he developed concussion-like symptoms after the game and will be monitored. 

CGEZXfbUsAAUPaA.jpg

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...ear-injury-knee-trevor-ariza-warriors-rockets

i wonder if he bust his ear drum... if he did that could add all types of disorientation. vertigo. dizziness. it may not be a concussion.

Klay didn't even sound right post game...and I noticed the bleeding before it started running down. There was a lot of buildup in his ear. 

But his overall play hasn't been very good throughout the playoffs, aside from when Steph went down and he started to get busy. 

everyone will know & be sick of it within 2 days I guarantee it
I'm shocked it took this long to come out ..... 

I don't even watch ESPN anymore.... I read it on the site I work for... and even we shockingly had it buried at the bottom of the homepage 

couldn't take away from Ray McDonald being arrested again

Klay didn't even sound right post game...and I noticed the bleeding before it started running down. There was a lot of buildup in his ear. 

But his overall play hasn't been very good throughout the playoffs, aside from when Steph went down and he started to get busy. 
He's been good enough especially on the defensive end

meh..kerr a better coach by far. Can't say for sure Mark would've been able to get them this far. Mark would've been praying during timeouts. Kerr calling up Popovich plays during timeouts.
Nah Kerr jus has a healthy Bogut something Jack never had

meh..kerr a better coach by far. Can't say for sure Mark would've been able to get them this far. Mark would've been praying during timeouts. Kerr calling up Popovich plays during timeouts.
I need to see him coach dudes that aren't this good before we start crowning him....  Kerr ain't coach Curry to the MVP. that boy came out Momma Curry getting buckets 

Warriors were on an upward trend over the past few seasons w/o Kerr 

a lot of people were sucking off Spolestra too.... then when he's not coaching an All-Star team **** ain't so sweet anymore 

They got my guy @VICTOR PAGE  outta here? 
mean.gif
 His SN's must have an expiration date on them, I swear. 

It's a testament to LBJ's greatness (and the Eastern conference
laugh.gif
) that some people actually think this might be a toss-up series. As a collective, the Cavs aren't built to beat the Warriors. Assuming Klay is ready to go in a week, they've also benefited greatly from no injury concerns throughout all of this. Very significant at this time of year. Hell, even Andrew Bogut won't be seen wearing a suit on the bench. It's their year.

I also doubt you'll see the Cavs role players keep up their recent level of play once they hit the Oracle. Maybe TT.
Warriors out here skirting the rules like the Patriots. 
mean.gif
And they're gonna win just like the Patriots too. 

Last edited:
I guess McHale didn't want to bench Harden for a 2nd time. I feel if he did the game would've at least been closer if not win given they did have the momentum making those earlier runs.

Man, that's tough after what happened the first time - the monumental combeack. And then to choose not to bench him, and lose with the game in reach.

Also...

Bill Laimbeer says Michael Jordan wouldn't have carried this Cavs team to the NBA FInals: http://www.danpatrick.com/2015/05/28/bill-laimbeer-jordan-couldnt-lead-this-cavs-team-to-finals/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom