OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
steph too cool bruh. and he has faith. don't underestimate that. I'm sure the homie will pray, and leave it in God's hands. That's really the best way to do anything. It takes the pressure off of you. Dude will be cool as the other side of the pillow. Warriors just have to play their game and they'll win. Cavs have to play better than their game. The wild west is where it goes down at b. this red dead redemption.
This is always my favorite sports go to argument. "All thanks to God  for getting us the win". You know because no one on the other team goes to church or prays or loves God. Yep only Steph on the Warriors and as long as he prays God knows what to do.

So if LeBron wins this series against a team who is 1000x better does he get any credit?

Damn, God is rooting for Steph. Bron has no chance.

Wonder what Ska's thoughts on this are.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard after being eliminated by the Warriors: "No matter how the season ends, I’m still a champion." http://t.co/sdXQtyu4wm
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 28, 2015

Ummmm oh
laugh.gif
2015 version of

"At the end of the day I get paid millions to play basketball so I'm a champion of life" I see you Dwight.

I think the path the Warriors had through the West is one of the easiest in 10-15 years.

The West is better than the East by far but when you look at the teams they played and their health I don't think it was that tough.

So now they are PRETTY good. Yes Warriors have great defense, for sure, no one is denying that, but to say they're going to guard Lebron and hold him down and Curry is like Jesus walking on water is just silly. It's like when the sports world thought Joe Dumars could hold down MJ. We all know how that turned out.

I'm not saying they are going to hold Bron down. What i'm saying is I feel the Warriors have more pieces to contain Bron than the Cavs do to contain Steph.

So if LeBron wins this series against a team who is 1000x better does he get any credit?

Damn, God is rooting for Steph. Bron has no chance.

Wonder what Ska's thoughts on this are.

Lol if LeBron wins, he'll get the credit.

But he's not winning though.

I still don't see how it's going longer than 5 games.

Last edited:

No, then it will become the Warriors are who they thought they were, an overrated soft jump-shooting team.

Last edited:
I think the path the Warriors had through the West is one of the easiest in 10-15 years.

The West is better than the East by far but when you look at the teams they played and their health I don't think it was that tough.
I'm glad someone finally sees this. Wish they would have met the Spurs at some point. Whereas the Cavs has to beat their two biggest competitors in the East and handled them nicely.

I think one thing that will play a factor is the different looks GS can throw at Bron. I think he was able to "settle" in a groove and find his cadence when he was matched up regularly with the same defender (Jimmy and Demarre). Despite poor shooting against Jimmy he still found ways to be effective. If GS can be smart about playing multiple guys on bron then I think they can throw him out of his comfort zone.

I'll never get over the fact that Boris gave Bron fits at times, it's not impossible to slow him down.
hoping for a Cavs victory though

Last edited:
So now they are PRETTY good. Yes Warriors have great defense, for sure, no one is denying that, but to say they're going to guard Lebron and hold him down and Curry is like Jesus walking on water is just silly. It's like when the sports world thought Joe Dumars could hold down MJ. We all know how that turned out.

I'm not saying they are going to hold Bron down. What i'm saying is I feel the Warriors have more pieces to contain Bron than the Cavs do to contain Steph.

I disagree because there are no players that exist to hold down either one

That's why they great.

steph too cool bruh. and he has faith. don't underestimate that. I'm sure the homie will pray, and leave it in God's hands. That's really the best way to do anything. It takes the pressure off of you. Dude will be cool as the other side of the pillow. Warriors just have to play their game and they'll win. Cavs have to play better than their game. The wild west is where it goes down at b. this red dead redemption.
This is always my favorite sports go to argument. "All thanks to God  for getting us the win". You know because no one on the other team goes to church or prays or loves God. Yep only Steph on the Warriors and as long as he prays God knows what to do.

clearly you missed what i was saying. I'm sure the cavs are praying also, it's not about whom God favors. It comes down to trusting in God. so you say 'I'll leave it up to you, let your will be done'. That relieves you of the pressure because you're trusting in your faith. When you trust in God, it makes every moment smaller, because you realize that if it is his will, nothing anybody can say or do will change the outcome he has already created. It simplifies things. Steph is very religious, I'm sure he's calm.

No, then it will become the Warriors are who they thought they were, an overrated soft jump-shooting team.

They are that. A soft, jump shooting team. Thing is though they might be the best soft jump shooting team we've ever seen.

Respect

Last edited:
I think one thing that will play a factor is the different looks GS can throw at Bron. I think he was able to "settle" in a groove and find his cadence when he was matched up regularly with the same defender (Jimmy and Demarre). Despite poor shooting against Jimmy he still found ways to be effective. If GS can be smart about playing multiple guys on bron then I think they can throw him out of his comfort zone.

I'll never get over the fact that Boris gave Bron fits at times, it's not impossible to slow him down.
hoping for a Cavs victory though

Lol they will throw different looks, that's their biggest strength, that a bunch of their guys are interchangeable on D so switching is a lot easier for them.

They're going to guard LeBron by committee and not rely on just one man. That's going away from how the team was built.

Last edited:
why wouldn't the stage be just as big for everybody on the cavs outside of bron? You guys talking inexperience. All the main players on cleveland outside of bron are finals virgins too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom