OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steph too cool bruh. and he has faith. don't underestimate that. I'm sure the homie will pray, and leave it in God's hands. That's really the best way to do anything. It takes the pressure off of you. Dude will be cool as the other side of the pillow. Warriors just have to play their game and they'll win. Cavs have to play better than their game. The wild west is where it goes down at b. this red dead redemption.
This is always my favorite sports go to argument. "All thanks to God  for getting us the win". You know because no one on the other team goes to church or prays or loves God. Yep only Steph on the Warriors and as long as he prays God knows what to do.

clearly you missed what i was saying. I'm sure the cavs are praying also, it's not about whom God favors. It comes down to trusting in God. so you say 'I'll leave it up to you, let your will be done'. That relieves you of the pressure because you're trusting in your faith. When you trust in God, it makes every moment smaller, because you realize that if it is his will, nothing anybody can say or do will change the outcome he has already created. It simplifies things. Steph is very religious, I'm sure he's calm.
So Lebron or nobody on the Cavs trusts in God. It goes both ways. Leaving it up to faith and religion never makes sense. At some point someone has to be better.
dude you keep missing my point because you want to argue. I'm saying the trust in God aspect alleviates a lot of pressure. For all that do it. Trusting in something bigger than you, a bigger plan, or trusting in the coach, or whatever. Trusting in something greater, acts as like a shield. I'm saying guys that have faith in something, even themselves, typically show up in big moments because their belief system is greater than their nerves. I just mentioned God because I know that's Steph's belief system.
I'm not trying to argue, it's just that's always a two way street. I get that Curry is not phased and not rattled right now which is good. Believe me he's gonna ball out, but the rest of team and how they respond is gonna be the factor as will it be with Bron.

Y'all have it man. Livingston? Dude is cotton candy. Played in Washington and I saw it first hand. That's a reach. I don't put him in the Nene tough guy category. Your definition of tough guy is obviously different than mine.
So you still haven't explained how Cleveland has Golden State beat in the "not soft" category

Healthy D Wade > healthy Kyrie as a Bron teammate. Just for the fact that Wade can actually play defense. Also much better at moving without the basketball as well, which is great cuz LeBron dominates the ball so much.

Last edited:
Healthy D Wade > healthy Kyrie as a Bron teammate. Just for the fact that Wade can actually play defense. Also much better at moving without the basketball as well, which is great cuz LeBron dominates the ball so much.
its disrespectful to compare kyrie to dwade. 

steph too cool bruh. and he has faith. don't underestimate that. I'm sure the homie will pray, and leave it in God's hands. That's really the best way to do anything. It takes the pressure off of you. Dude will be cool as the other side of the pillow. Warriors just have to play their game and they'll win. Cavs have to play better than their game. The wild west is where it goes down at b. this red dead redemption.
This is always my favorite sports go to argument. "All thanks to God  for getting us the win". You know because no one on the other team goes to church or prays or loves God. Yep only Steph on the Warriors and as long as he prays God knows what to do.

clearly you missed what i was saying. I'm sure the cavs are praying also, it's not about whom God favors. It comes down to trusting in God. so you say 'I'll leave it up to you, let your will be done'. That relieves you of the pressure because you're trusting in your faith. When you trust in God, it makes every moment smaller, because you realize that if it is his will, nothing anybody can say or do will change the outcome he has already created. It simplifies things. Steph is very religious, I'm sure he's calm.
So Lebron or nobody on the Cavs trusts in God. It goes both ways. Leaving it up to faith and religion never makes sense. At some point someone has to be better.

dude you keep missing my point because you want to argue. I'm saying the trust in God aspect alleviates a lot of pressure. For all that do it. Trusting in something bigger than you, a bigger plan, or trusting in the coach, or whatever. Trusting in something greater, acts as like a shield. I'm saying guys that have faith in something, even themselves, typically show up in big moments because their belief system is greater than their nerves. I just mentioned God because I know that's Steph's belief system.
I'm not trying to argue, it's just that's always a two way street. I get that Curry is not phased and not rattled right now which is good. Believe me he's gonna ball out, but the rest of team and how they respond is gonna be the factor as will it be with Bron.

i hope they believe in something lol. even themselves. that's the thing you can control most anyway.

lebron shooting 43% (lowest since 07) on a career high 25 shots per game and a career low 18% from 3
Remember last year when you made the argument that Kobe cared more about winning than LeBron because he shot high volume/low percentage?
not much wrong with the volume of lebrons shooting, but theres no excuse for his poor jumpshooting this playoffs
True, but just like Kobe he can score other ways and he can get other people to score as well.

its disrespectful to compare kyrie to dwade. 
Plus Kyrie isn't even healthy 
laugh.gif

Dudes is reaching 

I've been meaning to ask the thread a question. To the LeBron guys more so.

Do you knock what Wade has done because he played his whole career in the East?

lebron shooting 43% (lowest since 07) on a career high 25 shots per game and a career low 18% from 3
Remember last year when you made the argument that Kobe cared more about winning than LeBron because he shot high volume/low percentage?
not much wrong with the volume of lebrons shooting, but theres no excuse for his poor jumpshooting this playoffs
True, but just like Kobe he can score other ways and he can get other people to score as well.
thats really what it will come down to, can lebron's teammates help out and outscore the warriors supporting cast

"Stop it" -Shaq

How is Cleveland un-softer than Golden State?

Barnes, Green, Bogut, Festus, Livingston hell even Iggy are pretty gritty. That's more than a few tough guys

Y'all have it man. Livingston? Dude is cotton candy. Played in Washington and I saw it first hand. That's a reach. I don't put him in the Nene tough guy category. Your definition of tough guy is obviously different than mine.

NOT soft. coming back from an injury like that..nope. no way you can get me to believe he's soft after all the work he had to put in. my dudes kneecap spun backwards b. nah nah nope no. nope. hell no. cue tracy morgan gif.

Wade definitely a better defender for sure, but Kyrie is no slouch and can get to the rack just as good as Wade. Only problem is will Kyrie be healthy for each game of this series. That's a huge X factor.

thats really what it will come down to, can lebron's teammates help out and outscore the warriors supporting cast
Completely agree. And can he provide the dagger when it's needed.

[quote name="OneTrust"]I hear what you saying Ska but I think Curry is starting to show that he IS and will be in that mode of a "Kobe/Duncan/Jordan/Hakeem/Bron" category.[/quote] Cannot disagree at all. I'm just more coming from an angle that is waiting to give him credit for taking over once he has taken over. We thought 07 was going to be a coronation for LeBron. Nope. Got destroyed, and jokes of choking and only having 3 quarters for a dollar defined him for a few years... until he actually did take over and has now been to 5 Finals in a row. And I remember telling people in 07, "Chill. Spurs are kind of good. Multiple championships. The highest they've been is winning it all; the highest LeBron had been... is this. Just getting here."

When someone/some team has taken over and has been a legit championship threat for years and years, I'll give them credit for being a championship threat year in and year out. Not going to say someone is because it looks like they could, though.[quote name="OneTrust"]I'll tell you, I was definitely one of his early doubters but he has improved his game to levels that even his most HARDCORE fans didn't know he was capable of.[/quote] That's me. I'm shocked, and impressed. Absolutely. Dude is a beast. None of what I'm saying is an attempt to deny that; I know some are all in their feels because of what I'm saying (not saying you at all; not even), but I'm not reducing him to nothing. I'm not even reducing him to average. Dude is crazy, but not without criticism, not perfect. And he had not lead his team to annual championship threats. Maybe this is the first of many. :smokin[quote name="OneTrust"]I just don't see how THIS Cavs team, as it currently is, can take out this current Warrior team.[/quote]I agree that the Warriors are the better team.

And that's where I'd begin my argument for the Warriors. They're the better team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom