OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay threw up after the game. ESPN saying "ear laceration" sounded dumb. blood was leaking out his ear he clearly had significant head trauma

He did have an ear laceration though. He went back into the locker room and got the cut (laceration), stitched up.

No one is saying he didn't have head trauma. But the blood you saw was from a cut. It wasn't like his brain was leaking blood or something.

Klay blew it with his interview with Doris Burke when he said he felt dizzy. Warriors probably never would have said anything after the game if it weren't for that

Klay mentioned he was still dizzy after the game. If blood is coming out of your ears and you're dizzy that doesn't sound good. Sounds like an inner ear problem.

He's been doing this all playoffs. :lol: at "Have a chance" though. The Cavs arent this unstoppable machine

I actually think it's the other way around. Bron going to have to average that much for them to have a chance. Warriors so deep, we have many other players that contribute in scoring.

I had no idea that the Cavs defense was on par with the Seahawks. :wow: I mean, I knew they beat a studly, high-flying Celtics team... a score-like-crazy offfensive juggernaut in the Bulls... and the entire Eastern All Star team in the Hawks. I'm literally afraid for Golden State at this point. They have no idea what's about to hit them.

Cavs in 3, maybe 4.

I will admit that i may be too easily swayed by watching the cavs play teams that can easily go through repeated scoring droughts. ESPECIALLY the bullies. trash east offense could have me overrating the cavs D. But i think its been pretty good in general the 2nd half of the season

And i think the young squad theme is very, very true in this sport

"Blood was leaking out of his ear" but he received stitches on his ear.

Those doctors had no idea what they were doing.
mean.gif
this is exactly why they need to consult NT before doing anything stupid and harmful to the players 

So people do realize that he got stitches on his ear due to a cut and the blood wasn't coming OUT of his ear, right?

Or are y'all serious right now? :lol:

He may have a concussion but stop saying things like "severe head trauma."

Klay mentioned he was still dizzy after the game. If blood is coming out of your ears and you're dizzy that doesn't sound good. Sounds like an inner ear problem.
he had been drinking tho

klay is one of those dudes who you feed shots of water all night while saying its vodka and watch him pretend to be drunk 

I get people saying the Warriors don't have experience but outside of Lebron and 2011 NBA Champion Shawn Marion it ain't like the Cavs have dudes that have been on the big stage.

I get people saying the Warriors don't have experience but outside of Lebron and 2011 NBA Champion Shawn Marion it ain't like the Cavs have dudes that have been on the big stage.
mike miller and james jones

nba champion kendrick perkins 

I'm lost, didnt the pelicans have good defense? didnt memphis have good defense? didn't houston have decent defense. Cavs d wont be better than any of those.

GSW faced AD, TA, and D12 and won.

he had been drinking tho

klay is one of those dudes who you feed shots of water all night while saying its vodka and watch him pretend to be drunk 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just laughable that NTers are relating the blood to a head injury.  Yes, 99.9999999999% Klay has a head injury (probably a concussion).  But the blood was from a cut.  Totally separate from the probable head injury.  He wasn't hemorrhaging blood from his brain or anything like you clowns are insinuating.

Just laughable that NTers are relating the blood to a head injury.  Yes, 99.9999999999% Klay has a head injury (probably a concussion).  But the blood was from a cut.  Totally separate from the probable head injury.  He wasn't hemorrhaging blood from his brain or anything like you clowns are insinuating.

I agree I just looked at his brain scan and there was a lot of red on there which indicates normal brain activity.

Honestly, GS medical staff seem extra Shady given their history. Just learned they did this with Harrison Barnes too smh

he had been drinking tho

100% yes. no bromo, but i love you for this comment. hilarious and accurate as hell. I can see his lame butt doing that junk man. 'broooo i'm dooooo srunk'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom