OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is about to face the 4th member from the the All NBA 1st team...and that's an easy path?

Alright.

LeBron James had to go through the BOSTON CELTICS, CHICAGO BULLS, and ATLANTA HAWKS to get where he is. Do you realize how many championships those teams have?

Steph had it easy as hell.

I just hope LeBron wins another ring so he'll have 8 series wins against 50+ win squads. Another 12 years and he'll be top 5 on that list. :pimp:

The Atlanta Hawks won 60+ games.

That should tell you how relevant season win totals are.

ad only has one eyebrow

marc is euro

harden sucks in the playoffs

steph has never faced lebron in the finals before, he aint ready
Steph lucky Evans/Holiday were injured, Tony Allen/Conley were injured, and that they lucked out and missed out on the Clippers

He will get exposed now

Steph is about to face the 4th member from the the All NBA 1st team...and that's an easy path?

Alright.

LeBron James had to go through the BOSTON CELTICS, CHICAGO BULLS, and ATLANTA HAWKS to get where he is. Do you realize how many championships those teams have?

Steph had it easy as hell.

I just hope LeBron wins another ring so he'll have 8 series wins against 50+ win squads. Another 12 years and he'll be top 5 on that list. :pimp:

you're joking. you have to be..but you arent funny. maybe you're serious...?

What would it take for the Cavs to beat the Warriors? Excluding Injury what would have to happen?

I'm having trouble convincing a scenario where the Cavs aren't obliterated.

You can rupture an ear drum by hitting it. Buddy has a pool and every time we play pool basketball its like World War 3. He hit his head on the concrete edge around the pool and ruptured his ear drum. Klay should be able to go if thats what he has. But im sure there's different severities.

Last edited:
What would it take for the Cavs to beat the Warriors?

Matthew+Dellavedova+NCAA+Basketball+Tournament+-e600g4f_m6l.jpg

will golden state fans know how to cheer for their team in an NBA finals situation?

i wouldnt be surprised if the arena is silent for the first 2 games 

You can rupture an ear drum by hitting it. Buddy has a pool and every time we play pool basketball its like World War 3. He hit his head on the concrete edge around the pool and ruptured his ear drum. Klay should be able to go if thats what he has.

He had an ear laceration.

Dudes in here acting like he had brain hemorrhage 

Yeah man ear lacerations have dudes throwing up all the time. :rolleyes

I'm just looking forward to all the "If they had Kevin Love" posts in a few weeks.
At this point Kevin Love would just be another good shooter off the bench. Him getting hurt and letting TT come in and be what they wanted Kevin Love for in the first place is a huge reason why they're flowing so well right now. They wanted love for his shooting but more for his rebounds and he wasn't doing any of that because they just wanted him to be a shooter. Now that TT is in and he's not a shooter at all but a hound on the boards it's given so much life the Cavs with extra shots especially on the offensive boards. If he can do this against the Warriors they're definitely gonna have trouble. Any team is very hard to beat when they get extra shots at the hoop.

I'm just looking forward to all the "If they had Kevin Love" posts in a few weeks.
At this point Kevin Love would just be another good shooter off the bench. Him getting hurt and letting TT come in and be what they wanted Kevin Love for in the first place is a huge reason why they're flowing so well right now. They wanted love for his shooting but more for his rebounds and he wasn't doing any of that because they just wanted him to be a shooter. Now that TT is in and he's not a shooter at all but a hound on the boards it's given so much life the Cavs with extra shots especially on the offensive boards. If he can do this against the Warriors they're definitely gonna have trouble. Any team is very hard to beat when they get extra shots at the hoop.
from top 3 PF to another good shooter off the bench: the KLove story

from top 3 PF to another good shooter off the bench: the KLove story
He was for the Wolves, but not for the Cavs even when he was healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom