OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: called security like Thibs is gonna try to steal a championship banner or the bronze Scottie Pippen bust on the second floor

The Bulls front office just seems like the worst :x. Not in terms of competence but just the overall work environment and the frequent clashes between management and whoever the coach is.

Last edited:
The Warriors went up against a backup point guard in every series in the West.

I forgot that the Cavs only beat teams operating at 100% health. Granted, a 100% Boston is like a 23% Memphis, but still.

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

Like I said when you have the MVP and the 2nd best point guard in the league that advantage is going to be exacerbated by playing back ups.

I forgot that the Cavs only beat teams operating at 100% health. Granted, a 100% Boston is like a 23% Memphis, but still.

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.
Like I said when you have the MVP and the 2nd best point guard in the league that advantage is going to be exacerbated by playing back ups.
who's the best point guard in the league 
nerd.gif

Irrelevant.  Every point guard the Warriors have gone up against plays exponentially better defense than Kyrie Irving....let alone a hobbled Kyrie Irving.

And I am pretty sure Conley played most of the series, so you can save that.

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

who's the best point guard in the league :nerd:

Russell Westbrook?
Jeff Teague?

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

nerd.gif
Russell Westbrook?
Jeff Teague?
matthew-dellavedova_1bd6akq8sxm611gu441dxyqedp.jpg

cleveland fans..but..they showed their colors when bron left. and gilbert a shady dirbag. he deserves nathan. so, the bay can keep winning. Best Coast.

I'm with you on that. The hypocrisy of embracing and celebrating somebody you hated is difficult to take.

Yup. Cleveland "fans" :lol:

Then lebae publicly gave them the finger with his "I'm not from there, they used to look down on us" speech.

Irrelevant.  Every point guard the Warriors have gone up against plays exponentially better defense than Kyrie Irving....let alone a hobbled Kyrie Irving.

And I am pretty sure Conley played most of the series, so you can save that.

Conley wasn't the same after he broke his face.

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

who's the best point guard in the league :nerd:

Come now, lets not ask stupid questions here.

Every semi intelligent NBA fan knows who the Best Point Guard is right now.

He's the 2nd best one ever and Magic Johnson is retired.

Last edited:

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

nerd.gif

Every semi intelligent NBA fan knows who the Best Guard is right now.

this is true

steph could only box out dwight howard while the point god tried to jump over his back 

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

nerd.gif

John Stockton is retired too so I have no idea who you're talking about

I hope Scott Foster refs every game in GS

HOUSTON -- Over the last 16 months NBA referee Scott Foster has been poked and prodded by government and independent agencies to determine the nature of his relationship with Tim Donaghy, the disgraced former official who is serving 15 months in a Florida prison after pleading guilty to wire fraud and transmitting wagering information across state lines.

Foster, 41, has been crucified by the press for the 304 phone calls he exchanged with Donaghy between December 2006 and April 2007, during which time Donaghy has admitted he shared inside information with two known gamblers.

Wow how is this guy allowed to ref games still?

Kyrie is a walking turnstile. I bet most of these 8 days is going to be focused on how best to exploit Kyrie. Iggy Barnes and whoever else playing that third guy on the perimeter better be working on their moves

Cavs in 4. Fools gold.

nerd.gif

I am as big a Warrior fan as anyone, but it is absurd to say that Steph Curry is already the 2nd best point guard ever already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom