OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you do for work? 
nerd.gif

i always pictured you being in the lab doing stem cell research or something 
laugh.gif

I'm just an RN 
embarassed.gif

Since he isn't healthy that really isn't fact

The nba gave dude nearly two weeks to heal, get filled up with brons special sauce from florida, and be ready to go come finals

He will be playing like brand new

Dude got tendonitis and a foot sprain.

Best thing for that is rest and dude is getting plenty of it.

Kyrie is going to as healthy as he can be at this point in the season unless they lying about his injuries and if they were I don't think he would have played yesterday.

Last edited:
Since he isn't healthy that really isn't fact

The nba gave dude nearly two weeks to heal, get filled up with brons special sauce from florida, and be ready to go come finals

He will be playing like brand new

Dude got tendonitis and a foot sprain.

Best thing for that is rest and dude is getting plenty of it.

Kyrie is going to as healthy as he can be at this point in the season unless they lying about his injuries and if they were I don't think he would have played yesterday.

plantar fasciitis and a bad hip.

The playoffs are a combination of being great and luck. I don't want to discredit GSW for beating teams that were seriously banged up in the WCSF and WCF. More than likely, it happens every year with squads making it to the Finals or winning it all. You will more than likely catch teams with the injury bug and that's just how the ball rolls some time.

It would have made for better basketball seeing GSW go through a healthy Memphis and Houston squad, then possibly facing a healthy Cleveland squad, but it is what it is . They can win the championship and I'll still give them a ton of credit. That goes for any NBA champion past or present.

Last edited:
The playoffs are a combination of being great and luck. I don't want to discredit GSW for beating teams that were seriously banged up in the WCSF and WCF. More than likely, it happens every year with squads making it to the Finals or winning it all. You will more than likely catch teams with the injury bug and that's just how the ball rolls some time.

It would have made for better basketball seeing GSW go through a healthy Memphis and Houston squad, then possibly facing a healthy Cleveland squad, but it is what it is . They can win the championship and I'll still give them a ton of credit. That goes for any NBA champion past or present.

Especially over the last few years. Like OKC hasn't been at full strength in the playoffs since 2012. Just the way it is.

clippers were healthy, physically. mentally they were ill.

cp3's hammie was fine when he wa dropping 30 so dont gimme that.

The Clippers would have faced full squads for the most part outside of Houston.

Spurs were healthy and the Warriors would have been.

So the answer to my question is NOBODY then.

Every route to the finals for any team would have included a team missing key players.

Yeah but playing 3 straight teams missing starters for multiple games is different.

Especially when the players that were missing matched up directly against the biggest advantage the Warriors have.

The Warriors still probably get out the the West but it was an advantage we haven't seen in the West in a while.

Last edited:
Its just up to GSW to take advantage of this opportunity because it may not be this easy again.

Maybe easy is the wrong word, but more so they may not be as lucky again.

Every route to the finals for any team would have included a team missing key players.

I'm more so talking about 3 out of the 4 rounds, GSW is facing teams missing some of their best players or their best players being banged up. Just like Memphis got lucky in 2012 when they the Clippers got banged up midway through the series, OKC was without Westbrook and then they ran into a healthy Spurs squad :rolleyes .

Last edited:
Its just up to GSW to take advantage of this opportunity because it may not be this easy again.

Maybe easy is the wrong word, but more so they may not be as lucky again.

I'm more so talking about 3 out of the 4 rounds, GSW is facing teams missing some of their best players or their best players being banged up. Just like Memphis got lucky in 2012 when they the Clippers got banged up midway through the series, OKC was without Westbrook and then they ran into a healthy Spurs squad :rolleyes .

The 2006 Mavs had similar run of luck. Ginobli was hurt and so was Amare while they had no injuries.

It happens

[thread="624605"]Official 2015 Nba Playoff Thread Nba Finals Set Gsw V Cle But We Have A Whole Week Before The 1st Game Feel Free To Enjoy The Time Off/63460_20#post_23428412​[/thread]
Spurs were healthy
derrick-roses-son-game-4-press-conference.jpg
Old is old man.
laugh.gif

The Spurs were as healthy as an old team could be.
Tiago Splitter is 30, that isnt old, and Tony Parker is 33 so you can kind of sort of make the argument for him being old but thats two hobbled starters, thats not healthy.

And that was just in regular season mode. No way they stop the GOAT in FInals mode. 
sick.gif

RIP, Warriors. 

[thread="624605"]​[/thread]

Spurs were healthy
derrick-roses-son-game-4-press-conference.jpg

Old is old man. :lol:

The Spurs were as healthy as an old team could be.
Tiago Splitter is 30, that isnt old, and Tony Parker is 33 so you can kind of sort of make the argument for him being old but thats two hobbled starters, thats not healthy.

You know what.

You right. I forgot about Splitter.

At this point in Parker's career is more rare he's healthy than he's hurt in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom