OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyrie is a walking turnstile. I bet most of these 8 days is going to be focused on how best to exploit Kyrie. Iggy Barnes and whoever else playing that third guy on the perimeter better be working on their moves

If you trying to win a championship by exploiting Andre Igadoula's scoring ability you asking to lose.

The Warriors went up against a backup point guard in every series in the West.
Irrelevant.  Every point guard the Warriors have gone up against plays exponentially better defense than Kyrie Irving....let alone a hobbled Kyrie Irving.

And I am pretty sure Conley played most of the series, so you can save that.
Conley wasn't the same after he broke his face.
Keep moving the goal posts my friend.

At the end of the day Dwight Howard is a champion
its still 11 am tho
not in Berlin it's not
glasses.gif
you getting that kobe knee treatment before schooling all of us at the NT basketball summit? 
nerd.gif

I am as big a Warrior fan as anyone, but it is absurd to say that Steph Curry is already the 2nd best point guard ever already.
lets not make the same mistake as some of the more clueless members on here and wait until steph wins a championship before saying such things 

I am as big a Warrior fan as anyone, but it is absurd to say that Steph Curry is already the 2nd best point guard ever already.
lets not make the same mistake as some of the more clueless members on here and wait until steph wins a championship before saying such things
I don't know why you are directing this at me.  Someone said any "semi intelligent NBA fan" knows who the best PG in the NBA is and he is the 2nd best of all time.

I am refuting that Steph is the 2nd best of all time.  And I am a "semi-intelligent NBA fan."

And honestly, its hard to say that Jrue Holiday is that much better than Tyreke or that Pat Beverly is that much better than the Jet/Pirgs combo. So, yes, the Warriors faced some back-up PGs, but is wasn't the kind of talent drop that you'd see with going from, say, Chris Paul to Austin Rivers.

And honestly, its hard to say that Jrue Holiday is that much better than Tyreke or that Pat Beverly is that much better than the Jet/Pirgs combo. So, yes, the Warriors faced some back-up PGs, but is wasn't the kind of talent drop that you'd see with going from, say, Chris Paul to Austin Rivers.
Not to mention that every PG plays better defense than Kyrie does.  Yes, even Jason Terry.

I don't know why you are directing this at me.  Someone said any "semi intelligent NBA fan" knows who the best PG in the NBA is and he is the 2nd best of all time.

I am refuting that Steph is the 2nd best of all time.  And I am a "semi-intelligent NBA fan."
the joke is that there are people on here that say chris paul is the second best pg of all time

i agree that steph is legitimately on his way but its too early to give him the title while he still has 4 more games to win this summer

Not to mention that every PG plays better defense than Kyrie does.  Yes, even Jason Terry.

Defensively a healthy Jrue and Pat Bev are LIGHT YEARS better than their replacements while being comparable offensive players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom