OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that was just in regular season mode. No way they stop the GOAT in FInals mode. :x

RIP, Warriors. 

1 game bruh. he'll have to do that 4 times. and they won by like 10. oh and K.love had 17. you take away his 17 and bron's 42 is moot, they still lose.

The playoffs are a combination of being great and luck. I don't want to discredit GSW for beating teams that were seriously banged up in the WCSF and WCF. More than likely, it happens every year with squads making it to the Finals or winning it all. You will more than likely catch teams with the injury bug and that's just how the ball rolls some time.

It would have made for better basketball seeing GSW go through a healthy Memphis and Houston squad, then possibly facing a healthy Cleveland squad, but it is what it is . They can win the championship and I'll still give them a ton of credit. That goes for any NBA champion past or present.
this is like when someone says no offensive but straight up insults you.

you are acting like Memphis went through a healthy Portland or Houston haven't been playing without their players the entire season and beat a healthy Clippers squad? no offensive but you are just talking but not saying much.

Warriors have a bunch of time to study lebron game tape but the king is about to show the world that you can't beat superman, even with prep time

And that was just in regular season mode. No way they stop the GOAT in FInals mode. :x

RIP, Warriors. 

1 game bruh. he'll have to do that 4 times. and they won by like 10. oh and K.love had 17. you take away his 17 and bron's 42 is moot, they still lose.

:lol: yeah because withou Kevin Love those shots would have all automaically missed. If Kevin Love wasn't playing Lebron would've had 59.

Last edited by a moderator:

you are acting like Memphis went through a healthy Portland or Houston haven't been playing without their players the entire season and beat a healthy Clippers squad? no offensive but you are just talking but not saying much.

:lol: thanks for putting words in my mouth. Whatever that gets you fired up...

Memphis was without their starting PG for Games 2.5 games as well, so it really doesn't matter if Memphis went through a healthy Portland squad or not because they were not healthy themselves. I'm not trying to insult your beloved team bruh, just stating what others are saying as well. Why I'm the one being called out about it? :lol:

Last edited:
And if the rest of the cavs didn't play that game lebron would have had 82

The thought of that possibly happening is more impressive than kobes 81 point game

Last edited:
Every time BHZ comes through you know the shade is going to be thrown Golden State's way

First it was "Golden State's offense is questionable once their defense breaks down"

Then it was "I want to see how Golden State reacts to being hit in the mouth. They are always in the lead, what would happen if they faced adversity"

Now it's "Golden State has faced injured teams"

I don't understand why people keep saying 'Lebron in finals mode' like it's a scary thing when he's 2-3 in the finals

Last edited:

RIP, Warriors. 

:lol: yeah because withou Kevin Love those shots would have all automaically missed. If Kevin Love wasn't playing Lebron would've had 59.

see we all can talk out of our *** :lol: View media item 1553974

because adding 17 pts to your output is that easy. right.

if lebron wins this year it won't be impressive at all because he only beat a team that beat a bunch of injured teams

:lol: thanks for putting words in my mouth. Whatever that gets you fired up...

Memphis was without their starting PG for Games 2.5 games as well, so it really doesn't matter if Memphis went through a healthy Portland squad or not because they were not healthy themselves. I'm not trying to insult your beloved team bruh, just stating what others are saying as well. Why I'm the one being called out about it? :lol:
tbh it's hard for me to keep up with the thread so your comment about them was the first i saw. i'm confused but I didn't put any words in your mouth?

my point was that the warriors went passed a injured Memphis team, just like you guys went through an injured Portland team. Idt injuries should be brought up during a season or playoffs. It is what it is.

Last edited:
View media item 1553979
"In his mind, he's working hard, but it's fun for him," she said. "He's loving this whole thing about playing against LeBron and doing all that. And I think that's what helps him because he loves the game of basketball. It's fun, and he loves entertaining. It's going to be awesome." - Sonya Curry

I can't wait to see these guys compete

Last edited:
Every time BHZ comes through you know the shade is going to be thrown Golden State's way

First it was "Golden State's offense is questionable once their defense breaks down"
Then it was "I want to see how Golden State reacts to being hit in the mouth. They are always in the lead, what would happen if they faced adversity"
Now it's "Golden State has faced injured teams"

When you find me a real "quote" where I typed that, I'll like to see it. :lol:

The other two comments are not "shade" comments. Its the reality of what they've been through and people get butt hurt about it. Are you trying to prove what I said did not make any sense at all? :lol: . They did exactly what I thought they would do when they got hit in the mouth and when Memphis were somewhat healthy. And I called out several teams that have won championships or made it deep into the playoffs for facing injured teams....I was actually giving GSW credit by saying it shouldn't even be considered a big deal. Yet, people trying to make my comments something negative :lol:

2-3.

nobody scared of this house cat

Y'know, I keep forgetting about that first time he went to the finals in a Cavs uniform :lol:

a 23 year old prodigy with the support of Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, and Donyell Marshall against one the all time best teams in all of sports in their prime. Aight man. You got it.

2-3.

Y'know, I keep forgetting about that first time he went to the finals in a Cavs uniform :lol:

a 23 year old prodigy with the support of Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, and Donyell Marshall against one the all time best teams in all of sports in their prime. Aight man. You got it.

still counts. paint it how you want. still counts. They were enough to get him there, so i dont wanna hear it.

The playoffs are a combination of being great and luck. I don't want to discredit GSW for beating teams that were seriously banged up in the WCSF and WCF. More than likely, it happens every year with squads making it to the Finals or winning it all. You will more than likely catch teams with the injury bug and that's just how the ball rolls some time.

It would have made for better basketball seeing GSW go through a healthy Memphis and Houston squad, then possibly facing a healthy Cleveland squad, but it is what it is . They can win the championship and I'll still give them a ton of credit. That goes for any NBA champion past or present.

YES...SHADE CITY. :rolleyes

BHZ, like I said earlier,it's like when someone says no offensive but straight up insults you.

I don't take nothing I said as an insult to them :lol: . If it was any other team I said that about I'm sure no one would call it an insult. I admitted that my favorite team had luck getting to the WCF in a previous season. SneakerPro admitted to the Mavs having some luck when getting to the Finals. What exactly do I suppose to say? I was probably one of the few NT'ers on here actually being respectful of the Warriors while everyone else clowned them for losing the first 2 out of 3 games against Memphis. Call those guys out, not me :lol: .

[quote name="amel223"]I don't understand why people keep saying 'Lebron in finals mode' like it's a scary thing when he's 2-2 in the finals[/quote]2-3, actually.

Wins: MIA over OKC, MIA over S.A.
Losses: S.A. over CLE, DAL over MIA, S.A. over MIA

2-3.

a 23 year old prodigy with the support of Eric Snow, Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, and Donyell ******* Marshall against one the all time best teams in all of sports in their prime. Aight man. You got it.

still counts. paint it how you want. still counts. They were enough to get him there, so i dont wanna hear it.

Exactly. If that's the case should've let the Pistons go since they had the better team on paper that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom