OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea 2-3. I stand corrected. Happily. :lol:

Really glad that you guys keep correcting me on 2-2

2-3 sounds so much better

2-4 would be awesome

Last edited:
still counts. paint it how you want. still counts. They were enough to get him there, so i dont wanna hear it.
yup... The excuses.... Man I hope Cleveland gets swept so bad..... Lj ain't going to let that happen tho. He going to have the best series of his life, he knows the slander that awaits if he ends up 2-6 in the finals...

By preventing another Spurs Pistons final lebron literally saved millions from dying of boredom

fam bron got swept, it was pretty damn boring. spurs and pistons might've gone 7 with real basketball. bron screwed us my g

[quote name="amel223"]Yea 2-3. I stand corrected. Happily. :lol:

Really glad that you guys keep correcting me on 2-2

2-3 sounds so much better

2-4 would be awesome[/quote]My bad, man. :lol: Hadn't got to Freeze clearing it up when I posted. *shrug*

But that's exactly why when someone corrects me on a post, I go back and edit that post so no one else comes through and does the same. :nerd:

Last edited:
[quote name="CashBanks"][quote name="amel223"]I don't understand why people keep saying 'Lebron in finals mode' like it's a scary thing when he's 2-2 in the finals[/quote]What does D.Rose look like in finals mode?[/quote]He's never been there.

But amel's team has nothing to do with the point he made.

Last edited:

By preventing another Spurs Pistons final lebron literally saved millions from dying of boredom
fam bron got swept, it was pretty damn boring. spurs and pistons might've gone 7 with real basketball. bron screwed us my g
fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol

Since ryanjumpman clearly isn't coming back, I put up a new poll. Pretty self-explanatory.

He's never been there.

Every time I slander Lebron, they bring up Rose as if all Rose stuff doesn't belong in the off season thread

Let me slander in peace man :smokin

Last edited:

fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol

haha :lol:

mourning gif swag

[quote name="CashBanks"][quote name="DarthSka"]He's never been there.

But amel's team has nothing to do with the point he made.[/quote]He didn't have a point.[/quote]Sure he did.

People talk about 'Bron Finals mode' like it's scary, but he's 2-3 in the Finals.

That's his point.

He's never been there.

Every time I slander Lebron, they bring up Rose as if all Rose stuff doesn't belong in the off season thread

Let me slander in peace man :smokin

they reaching for those lolz fam.

honestly i'm just happy my dude is upright and not recovery this summer. First summer in like 4 yrs that he can actually work on his game and not on his rehab. dopeness

haha
laugh.gif

mourning gif swag
final score 81-74 
sick.gif
 NCAA type of offense b.

haha :lol:

mourning gif swag
final score 81-74 :x  NCAA type of offense b.

just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom