OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a struggling raps team backdooring it's way to the playoffs in the eastern conf :x
thought wiz was gonna split the first two

You never trade the 6th rated PER guy for the 181th guy

I didn't have to go to the MIT conference to know that

Last edited:
Idiots who don't understand how basketball works obsessing over a stone age "advanced" stat.

Oh those halcyon days how I miss you. :lol:

Playoff Witman :pimp: ....was watching the Wiz game with my mans from DC n it was funny to see him so torn about winning but having to keep Wittman as the coach :lol:

And T Ross got so much talent but shows up like once outta every 15 games :smh:

This idea that Terrence Ross has "so much talent" has always boggled my mind. There are a bunch of guys in the d league who can shoot 36% from 3 and play bad defence.

Raptors should go into major rebuild mode after this. Pretty sure thats what their GM wanted when he got there. That little fools gold regular season success changed his mind real quick. They had their fun of being first round exits/pretenders last couple of years, this team isnt going anywhere so might as well clean house.

Last edited:
This idea that Terrence Ross has "so much talent" has always boggled my mind. There are a bunch of guys in the d league who can shoot 36% from 3 and play bad defence.

View media item 1502356

Your right Terrence is talented, dude has one of the legit 50 point games too, off catch and shoot and iso plays, not no cherry picking bs like Corey Brewer

I'm never ending my hate for Brewer

Your right Terrence is talented, dude has one of the legit 50 point games too, off catch and shoot and iso plays, not no cherry picking bs like Corey Brewer

I'm never ending my hate for Brewer

Terrence Ross the supposed "elite shooter" who only shoots it league average from 3 and has a slow release.

Terrence Ross the supposed "elite athlete", who's athleticism only shows up in dunk contests.

Terrence Ross the supposed "3 and D guy" who plays terrible defence and gets backdoored every other possession.

Terrence Ross with his "Iso plays" where he never draws fouls and struggles in the paint.

Im struggling to figure out what his talent is.

At least he gave something to Drake n that city ...the slam dunk title :pimp:

We already have one of those.

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

The only one that matters.

I despised the draft pick and the Colangelo propaganda machine that is the local media really brained washed people into thinking it was cool passing on Drummond. :x

They been talking themselves into T-Ross's talent ever since.

Terrance ross needs to honestly to just put it together mentally, and get stronger, his shot as slow as it is, its mechanically sound, dude has good iso skills and is athletic

He has a mental hurdle to overcome but honestly he has the most potential out of all their guards but he is most likely not to reach it

Semi related but I was watching Vince in high school highlights the other day ...then saw his old *** play with Memphis :lol: , Father Time :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom