OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowry not healthy, this is what happens when you have to rely on Derozan for anything.

I can't wait for this to be over so Casey, Ross and hopefully Derozan will finally be out of my life.

Not really surprised by what the Wiz are doing. If they end up winning the series, I wouldn't even be calling it an upset.

Lowry not healthy, this is what happens when you have to rely on Derozan for anything.

I can't wait for this to be over so Casey, Ross and hopefully Derozan will finally be out of my life.

Are Ross and Derozan free agents this summer?

Harden is one of the few who can have a terrible shooting night and you still say he had a good game.

Man had 13 FTs. Its to the point I don't even acknowledge his actual FG numbers.

Harden is one of the few who can have a terrible shooting night and you still say he had a good game.

Man had 13 FTs. Its to the point I don't even acknowledge his actual FG numbers.
i forgot which player said it, but they described in detail what its like to guard harden and how hard it is to not foul him while playing defense. dude is a master of drawing the foul. all those lil hesitations and broad sweeps with his arms make it near impossible to play him without contact

I remember the Thunder called about Harden for Klay and Barnes GSW wanted them to take back Lee OKC backed out

Zach Lowe reported the Thunder called the Warriors (Thompson), Wizards (Beal), Jazz (Favors or Kanter) and Raptors (Calderon and Valanciunas) about trading for Harden.

Houston owes a great deal of their success to Stan the Man.

laugh.gif
  Still remember how DET fought so hard the two weeks following Smoove's release 
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:

Lowry looks like he's been drinking poutine gravy from a gatorade bottle all year. He's got to be pushing at least 225.

Lowry looks like he's been drinking poutine gravy from a gatorade bottle all year. He's got to be pushing at least 225.

nah he's always looks like that.

This is the lightest and quickest he's been, he just has a back injury that have robbed him of any burst.

Last edited:
Good luck. Neither of their marketability is probably going to be at an all time if this series keeps heading in the direction its been going.

nah I some "old school" team in love with Demar's 1997 style game can talk themselves into him.

Terrence Ross I don't care what we get back I never want to see him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom