OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I some "old school" team in love with Demar's 1997 style game can talk themselves into him.

Terrence Ross I don't care what we get back I never want to see him again.

Too bad the Lakers already have an overpaid SG under contract. Otherwise maybe the Raps could persuade the Lakers to bring Dermar home.

24 is still young enough for someone to blossom into a really good player but not so much an all-star like it may have initially been expected.

To rebuild in the Eastern conference you have to get rid of everybody, get a team full of d-league guys and have bad coaching

The 76ers were super tanking and they still won 18 games that should tell you how weak the Eastern Conference is

The Raptors are better off just making a bunch of transactions

Better off giving Greivis all the minutes at this point , cuz Lowry ain't it right now

Raps gotta wait another year or 2 b4 they can fully tank, they stuck in that 4-7th seed zone in the East

To rebuild in the Eastern conference you have to get rid of everybody, get a team full of d-league guys and have bad coaching

The 76ers were super tanking and they still won 18 games that should tell you how weak the Eastern Conference is

The Raptors are better off just making a bunch of transactions

Im so close to saying the 76ers will never be good as long as sam hinkie is in office

At this point no one can convince me a rookie RJ hunter can't give me the same garbage play that Ross does.

and the media here is the worst. Constantly trying to convince the populace that Demar Derozan is some special talent. The amount of ENERGY, EFFORT, TACTICS this coaching staff spends getting Demar Derozan a contested mid range jumper is mind boggling. staggered screens, guard screens, screen the screener action for what? Garbage shots.

But if Jonas misses one hook shot he has to come out of the game immediately.

but all year the media is like "Wait till Demar gets back" "Demar was your all star last year" Demar is a 4th option. MAAAAYBE a third. He's a hard worker and a nice guy but last I checked this is the NBA is not a popularity contest.

Demar needs to start shooting 3's or get off my god danm tv.

Better off giving Greivis all the minutes at this point , cuz Lowry ain't it right now

Raps gotta wait another year or 2 b4 they can fully tank, they stuck in that 4-7th seed zone in the East

nah Lowry still the only gaurd that plays D. were good when he's in the game. when he leaves and it becomes the Demar show is when it all falls apart.

Rondo this year = Moss's last year in Oakland

I hope 
ohwell.gif

Dirk washed ?
like clothes headed to the dryer. had a good run though

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

The only one that matters.
His performance that night have made all other dunk contests disappointing. 

When Otto Porter puts up numbers against you, it's time to call your travel agent so you go ahead and  start planning that vacay. 

The only series that has potential is LAc/SA. It can go either way. I think the team that wins tonight, wins the series. 

I'm never ending my hate for Brewer

Agreed. And I try not to hate anyone. But everything about the way that guy plays rubs me the wrong way.

i remember vs the warriors in the first rd (may have been elimination gm), he had this one sequence where he jacked up a horrible shot, and picked up a stupid foul at the end of the 3rd qtr 90ft away from the basket. george karl's look was priceless.

If you look at Otto's per 36...there was really no reason for him to be out of the rotation.

That's on Wittman...not Otto's play.

Don't let the Shaqtin clip fool you...he makes an impact every time he's on the floor, even if it doesn't show up in the stat sheet.

Raymond Felton, Amare Stoudemire, Pablo Prigioni, Tyson Chandler, and Corey Brewer all played significant minutes last night....

goknicks

Saw this last night

@YourManDevine: The one problem with Dallas bringing in Tyson Chandler to shore up their defense is that they also brought in the rest of the Knicks defense

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom