OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should go hard as he can then dip. 

I think he's going to be playing at an all star level next year.

Unless he somehow magically learns how to shoot from anywhere and regains his athleticism, I don't see him ever playing an AS level again.

Nick Friedell ‏@NickFriedell · 29m29 minutes ago
Bulls just officially released injury update for Game 3. Nikola Mirotic is out.

Bulls fans - does this concern you?

Nick Friedell ‏@NickFriedell · 29m29 minutes ago
Bulls just officially released injury update for Game 3. Nikola Mirotic is out.

Bulls fans - does this concern you?
nope bucks could be beat without threekola..... need him ready for the cav series tho

Agreed. It's essentially the ECF. 
Not really considering it doesn't contain the #1 seed. Bulls shouldn't have won that last game of the season and they could have been on the hawks side of the bracket. Guess they wanted Cleveland tho.

Last edited:
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]Cavs and Bulls 2nd round series is gonna be GREAT.[/quote]Lebby vs. the Bulls has been good times for a minute. :smokin Chi-town had to have some sort of extra focus when playing him in the playoffs, because it definitely looks different.

Last edited:

He should go hard as he can then dip. 

I think he's going to be playing at an all star level next year.

Unless he somehow magically learns how to shoot from anywhere and regains his athleticism, I don't see him ever playing an AS level again.
he's never been able to shoot and he's had no reason to showcase athleticism in years since it's obvious he chooses not to play hard every night. 

i may be wrong though.

I'm thinking '06 Randy Moss in Oakland when I see him play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom